Help me whit working girl / romance mod

Hi all. I'm very new and english isn't my native language, so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

So, I downloaded SexLab framework and did everything that was listed. I have SKSE 1.7, FINS and SkyUI. I installed the framework whit NMM, ran FINS and tired it out. It was installed, all menus worked. Then I installed pregnancy mod, then the mods metioned in the title, all using NMM. I tried it out on npcs, and then the problem comes in: I can use all dialogue options, but even after a succesful proposal, the npc walks up to me, and then walks away like nothing happend. It's like the animation is not triggering. I haven't found any solution in any FAQ, so please help me :/

Thank you kindly

Hi all. I'm very new and english isn't my native language, so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

So, I downloaded SexLab framework and did everything that was listed. I have SKSE 1.7, FINS and SkyUI. I installed the framework whit NMM, ran FINS and tired it out. It was installed, all menus worked. Then I installed pregnancy mod, then the mods metioned in the title, all using NMM. I tried it out on npcs, and then the problem comes in: I can use all dialogue options, but even after a succesful proposal, the npc walks up to me, and then walks away like nothing happend. It's like the animation is not triggering. I haven't found any solution in any FAQ, so please help me :/

Thank you kindly

If the NPC walks up to you then walks away that means the script is firing but the animation is not playing.If you have a low speechcraft level it is possible the NPC simply doesn't want to have sex with you if your using Working Girl so you may have to make multiple attempts. Attach your papyrus log in a post and I'll try to see why it's not working. Instructions for making a log are in the spoiler below:

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

I had the same problem than you Pbjkch. After a long time (2h of thinking!) , I have noticed I used an old SKSE (1.6...) and SexLab 1.50+ needed Alpha SKSE 1.7. Now it works on my Skyrim

(Sorry if my practice of english is bad, it's not my native language)

EDIT : Hum no it's not only the problem. I have the issue when I install different mods of Sexlab. I'm looking for the problem

Already, I don't know what mod is causing this issue but after I disabled all, my Skyrim was crashing each time when an animation happened with WorkGirl. The great news is WorkGirl worked. A few time later, I found the mod which was producing Skyrim's crash. When I run Skyrim without

ZazanimationPack V0552, I have any crash and it is working well.

• 2 months later...

Archived