Mod needs you!

Gislo21

This Thread is for all modders who thinks they could need some help with their mod / mods.

Or for those who want to help with mods generally.

Personally im just on it to learn some things for modding,

so i got a thought in mind;
Where do i start?
What do i want to do?

Could i even help someone with a mod im interested in?

Now to you;
You need help, or there's still anything that would go faster / better if you got another hand helping you?

You want to create a mod / already started creating one but have no experience towards Animation (for example)?

Then post in here.

Somewhere in this community could be that guy / that girl who can help you.

In which stage could you use some help?

On the Other side; You have no project right now but want something to do?
You post in here, too.

What kind of experience do you have?
Any references? - Mods you created / worked on.

PS: Feel free to correct any of this text, english is not my native language.

PPS: @Mod's , Admin's etc ;You also feel free to move this topic , not sure if this is the right forum.

I really like the idea of this thread. xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

This could become a way to start collaborations and build modding teams.

I'm too shy to ask for help at this stage in my modding quest (sic) and I'd rather come out once I have laid out the groundwork and have something concrete and inspiring to show for.

However, I'll be checking here to see if there's anything I could help people with, provided I know how to do it (still not experienced enough in this stuff).

Thanks i guess ^^.

I'm too shy to ask for help at this stage in my modding quest (sic) and I'd rather come out once I have laid out the groundwork and have something concrete and inspiring to show for.

Suggestion ; Ask without telling what kind of mod/story exactly youre creating. I think you probably know what kind of help you would appreciate^^.

However, I'll be checking here to see if there's anything I could help people with, provided I know how to do it (still not experienced enough in this stuff).

You tell the people what kind of help you can provide ? :)

Personally I offer myself to build/decorate cells (interiors).

Guest Ragna_Rok

dude, sometimes you can use gear for credits given and some smaller adjustments made, like making them uncraftable without having downloaded the original-mod (ck work, less than 3 minutes per weapon / item).

theres a reason why modders like me make perms and state them, you know ;)

You tell the people what kind of help you can provide ? :)

Personally I offer myself to build/decorate cells (interiors).

I can provide assistance for people who need someone to write a specific script for their mod or require a particular feature in their mod that they cannot figure out how to do it. I know my away around the Creation Kit and Papyrus but I have no experience whatsoever with meshes, textures, nifskope and animations.

Normally, I wouldn't mind embarking on a long project if it interested me, but at the moment I am somewhat busy with my own mod so I could only offer this kind of quick help to push someone along when they're stuck.

For example, you can have a look at my very first post here in this forum :idea:

You are an interior decorator, eh? That's good to know! I will be needing your services later on...

dude, sometimes you can use gear for credits given and some smaller adjustments made, like making them uncraftable without having downloaded the original-mod (ck work, less than 3 minutes per weapon / item).

theres a reason why modders like me make perms and state them, you know ;)

Thanks for the tip! That's good to know!

I have a feeling, though, that Gislo21 was talking more about helping in a "Hey, what do you need? Can't turn this scenario into CK dialogue? Here, let me do this for you" kind of way... Which is also cool.

Thanks for the tip! That's good to know!

I have a feeling, though, that Gislo21 was talking more about helping in a "Hey, what do you need? Can't turn this scenario into CK dialogue? Here, let me do this for you" kind of way... Which is also cool.

This thread was meant to help in any way with modding. ;)

Archived