I Suck At Scripting T>T

legendarytoyou

I'm hoping someone can help me with a little mod I'm planning.  However my scripting leaves MUCH to be desired so I need some help and the LoversLab community has (sadly) been more helpful than OTHER sites.  I need a script for a mod I'm making called Paladin of Mara.  I wanted to link it to a book script similar to the Ogma Infinium however its getting to complex and I can't wrap my head around it.  The book I want to make is as follows;

Grants 100% immunity to disease

10% damage bonus to undead however also gives you -10% when fighting people

Automatically makes you join the Temple of Mara faction

Upon committing a murder the bonuses are removed.

I'm hoping to add on to the mod such as dialogue options from the Temple NPC's (recognizing your status etc) and quest in case you fall from grace.  I tried doing this myself and well just trying to work with the code gave me a serious migraine.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to help. :shy:

I've put together an .esp which has the faction and effects that you describe and also a book with a script that casts them on the player when it's read.

If you're still interested I can send it to you and you can either have a look at this plugin and its script and figure out what needs to be done on your plugin OR you can send me your .esp (with some description notes) and I'd be happy to script what you need to the best of my abilities and send it back to you.

Keep in mind that I'm not an experienced scripter by any means. That said, what you describe is simple so I think I'll manage :lol:

Archived