Sexlab Rape Spell

Slammer64

An MCM configuration for this mod would be great, every time I got near any where there was NPC's all of them, not just one, literally all of them would rush over and cast the spell on Me at the same time causing the game to either freeze and lock or CTD..

sadly I had to deactivate the mod :(

An MCM configuration for this mod would be great, every time I got near any where there was NPC's all of them, not just one, literally all of them would rush over and cast the spell on Me at the same time causing the game to either freeze and lock or CTD..

There is an MCM configuration menu, which allows you to keep all that from happening.

There is an MCM configuration menu, which allows you to keep all that from happening.

Ummm, kk, strange I did not see one, I will try again and have another look tho, thanx hun 

~ Vexy

Still cannot find the MCM configuration menu ..

Ummm, kk, strange I did not see one, I will try again and have another look tho, thanx hun 

~ Vexy

Still cannot find the MCM configuration menu ..

Try the command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" (without quotations). It should reroll the MCM list and update it with new menu's if there are any.

Wish it was linked to arousal though. They keep spam attacking me even when i'm not naked and in full armor in broad daylight! Fun at first but now quite boring. Even when talking to noc's they won't leave me alone.

set the ocurence level to " 0"

And reset it to whatever ,  or , whenever  and how often  you want your character to victimized ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like there's a new version up at http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword=SexLab+RapeSpell&mode=ret

Changelog from readme:

* What's New

- Feb 19 2016
  + Changed base framework to 1.61b and fixed subsequent bugs (occasional AutoAdvance stall).
  + Lovers sometimes go to bed if possible.
  + Threesome occurs if two aggressors are not only faction-based but personal friends.
     (Thus threesome will happen more often)
  + Fixed minor bugs including hush money amount, mesh of butter knife, and mutual exclusion on duplicate or simultaneous assaults.

Also, there's now an optional mod with complementary functions:

MySexlabSupply

* What's This

A little mod with 4 functionalities:

Deferred Re-Dress -
        Naked NPCs in current area re-dresses automatically in 20 seconds.
        Followers use any armors in inventory, while others use outfit if have one.
        Swimming, sleeping, having-sex NPCs won't re-dress.
        If PC is naked they also stay naked.
        Use this if you feel Victim Re-Dress function of Sexlab Framework a little abrupt.

Swimmers Undress -
        Swimmers in current area undresses in 5 seconds.
        TIming of re-dress depends on Deferred Re-Dressing.
        For immersion or sexual assault possibilities.

Skooma Poison -
        You can cook one skooma poison from 3 skoomas.
        Skooma poison has exactly same effect to normal drinkable skooma.
        Modded skooma sometimes become strong poison -
        for example, skooma in Realistic Needs and Diseases swiftly devastates
        drinker's stamina and magicka.

Protective Enemies in Other Gender -
        When enemies in other gender attacked you, he/she becomes Protected.
        You can play with them in various ways after knocking down.

I have been using this for awhile but have never figured out what the butter knife was for. Any clues? The only issue with the mod itself is that when the PC casts the spell, the game occasionally crashes because of a runtime error.

Its been quite a while since I did it so I forget the details but there is a file on your PC you can run and pretty much eliminate runtime errors. I used to get them  most often when I chose yes for use the nearby bed.....boing....restart. I did some searching and found a step by step. Easy fix and no more boing if you have the same issue I had. Pretty sure this is the right page

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/c-visual-runtime-error-r6025-how-to-fix-this/aa073255-f2bd-4c36-b451-6348d65051b7?auth=1

Follow the first answers instructions, hope it works for you also

I have been using this for awhile but have never figured out what the butter knife was for. Any clues? The only issue with the mod itself is that when the PC casts the spell, the game occasionally crashes because of a runtime error.

Its been quite a while since I did it so I forget the details but there is a file on your PC you can run and pretty much eliminate runtime errors. I used to get them  most often when I chose yes for use the nearby bed.....boing....restart. I did some searching and found a step by step. Easy fix and no more boing if you have the same issue I had. Pretty sure this is the right page

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/c-visual-runtime-error-r6025-how-to-fix-this/aa073255-f2bd-4c36-b451-6348d65051b7?auth=1

Thanks. I have used that link earlier and cannot tell you how many times I have followed that guidance. Runtime errors are not a general problem for me, and, as I said only occurs sometimes when my PC tries to cast the spell

I would still like to know the significance of the butter knife-the change log even shows that its mesh has been changed. During all the time I have been running this mod I have never had a butter knife in my inventory.

Thanks. I have used that link earlier and cannot tell you how many times I have followed that guidance. Runtime errors are not a general problem for me, and, as I said only occurs sometimes when my PC tries to cast the spell

I would still like to know the significance of the butter knife-the change log even shows that its mesh has been changed. During all the time I have been running this mod I have never had a butter knife in my inventory.

Me neither, it occurs to me I never tried to console command. Its a fun mod, for whatever reason I really like the sex "battle" aspect and I wish it went a bit further into relationship effects. Once you are overwhelmed that just means they will come after you more often? I wish that were tied into something like Devious Attributes.

EDIT Downloaded and new game started I cant seem to it to enable NPC attackers, I have the spell on my PC and the MCM is there. I click false and leave menu for it to switch, go back and it still says false.

I can't swear it's the intended use but the only use I've found for the butter knife is to manually apply the Philter which can be crafted from the mod. The knife does zero damage and doesn't seem to be seen as a hostile attack but can apply the "poison" so that appears to be the intended use. Philter is also given by the mod itself but used on application unless you have EFF or another follower framework of the sort. If you do have EFF and your follower has had the rape spell used on them you'll find the philters in their inventory. Not equipment, but inventory.

Butter knife can be made at a crafting forge same as where you make other weapons. A utensil knife or fork can be converted into one or you can make a new butter knife with a iron ingot.

I can't swear it's the intended use but the only use I've found for the butter knife is to manually apply the Philter which can be crafted from the mod. The knife does zero damage and doesn't seem to be seen as a hostile attack but can apply the "poison" so that appears to be the intended use. Philter is also given by the mod itself but used on application unless you have EFF or another follower framework of the sort. If you do have EFF and your follower has had the rape spell used on them you'll find the philters in their inventory. Not equipment, but inventory.

Butter knife can be made at a crafting forge same as where you make other weapons. A utensil knife or fork can be converted into one or you can make a new butter knife with a iron ingot.

I bet that what you suggest as its intended use is correct. I may try it out on a companion or friendly npc and test. It would certainly make no sense to apply that philter to a weapon which does damage.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone tried this mod with the latest veriosn of sexlab ?? i am getting a problem that when npc iniate the spell the animation is stopped just as quick as it started, is it now broken with the latest version of sexlab ??

I am interested in the answer to your question, too. I am not using the latest version for fear they will not play well together and my lack of confidence in being able to "roll back" if they do not.

Has anyone tried this mod with the latest veriosn of sexlab ?? i am getting a problem that when npc iniate the spell the animation is stopped just as quick as it started, is it now broken with the latest version of sexlab ??

I am interested in the answer to your question, too. I am not using the latest version for fear they will not play well together and my lack of confidence in being able to "roll back" if they do not.

This work very well whit last sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone run into the issue of when your follower (who is a lover from SLEN) hits you with the rape spell the rape doesn't stop?  RapeSpell seems to get into a loop continuously calling a new animations and re-rolling animation phases. It wouldn't be so bad if there was a hotkey to end the rape with whatever the outcome is supposed to be but there isn't and there is no way to get out of the loop short of exiting the Skyrim.

This only seems to happen when Lydia my current follower (at relationship 4) rapes my character, although if the rape is a 3 some it is still never-ending. Doesn't happen when she rapes an NPC though.

• 3 years later...

Derived from SexLab MatchMaker originally created by ashal@loverslab.com
Reused part of code from MiniLovers Alternative written by anonymous author 

Archived