Sexlab Rape Spell

Slammer64

After playing with it some more I don't think Aroused is the culprit.  The problem with Lover's etc mods is that they are not compatible with SL1.5x so these mods fail to trigger animation even when Aroused tells them to.  This Japanese mod does trigger animation using Arouse with Lover's Victim mechanics under SL1.57, the problem is that its "carnal battle' based on stamina/magick/SLstats is currently game breaking for PC.  Unfortunately we have no idea where the author is going with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After playing with it some more I don't think Aroused is the culprit. The problem with Lover's etc mods is that they are not compatible with SL1.5x so these mods fail to trigger animation even when Aroused tells them to. This Japanese mod does trigger animation using Arouse with Lover's Victim mechanics under SL1.57, the problem is that its "carnal battle' based on stamina/magick/SLstats is currently game breaking for PC. Unfortunately we have no idea where the author is going with this.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up08109.zip

New version, uploaded , recently....

Anyone , dares to test it ?

solved in this new version "up08109" ?

• 3 weeks later...

New version SexLab RapeSpell(with Victimize)RVC3 is Out! :blush: http://skup.dip.jp/up/up08335.zip

I just tried this and it seems to work smoothly. Annoying that there is no chance to block the assault as there is with LV. The default settings seemed to result in continuous rapes. Am going to turn them down when I try it next.

See if you can find the right balance on the frequency of assaults, by changing the mod settings in MCM menu ? :blush:

New version SexLab RapeSpell(with Victimize)RVC3 is Out! :blush: http://skup.dip.jp/up/up08335.zip

I just tried this and it seems to work smoothly. Annoying that there is no chance to block the assault as there is with LV. The default settings seemed to result in continuous rapes. Am going to turn them down when I try it next.

See if you can find the right balance on the frequency of assaults, by changing the mod settings in MCM menu ? :blush:

No difficulty adjusting the frequency of attacks, but I also discovered that it exists quite nicely with Lover's Victim. Turned off the player in rape spell and the turned off the npcs in LV. They seem to coexist happily.

No difficulty adjusting the frequency of attacks, but I also discovered that it exists quite nicely with Lover's Victim. Turned off the player in rape spell and the turned off the npcs in LV. They seem to coexist happily.

Which features adds Lover's Victim mod ?  what adds more to SexRape Spell mod, exactly ? ^_^

Which features adds Lover's Victim mod ?  what adds more to SexRape Spell mod, exactly ? ^_^

What I did was activate both mods turning off npcs in LV and reducing the chance of player rape in RS to zero. The npcs don't get to defend themselves, but do get raped while the player still gets to brawl. They seem to work together without complaint.

• 2 months later...

LV == Lovers victim ?? where is this patch ?? that mod has not been updated since January this year.

The patch came out recently I think in Lover's Victim support thread.  This is my main gripe with LL, there are so many goodies buried inside the support thread because OP is MIA. 

I actually started using this rape spell mod with its Japanese read me. I probably do not have it configured in the optimum way, but find it rather fun. It can lead to some funny situations, like entering the temple in Riften and seeing the priest banging the gal who gives you the Book of Love quest. I run the Romance mod as well and once you romance someone successfully and hang around for awhile that npc will hit you with spell. If you later hit that same npc with the spell, it is an assault. Also, I am playing with Viconia and you never know when that little minx is going to hit you with the spell-it may be when you are at the enchanting table having consumed you last fortify enchantment potion but before you have enchanted the intended item. Of course, that sort of thing can be avoided in the configuration.

Does anyone still play with this mod ?? And what is the best setting to make use off ?? So far i think i have mismatched going on. it does work right when mods like slavegirls is installed.

I'm still using it....

Lover's victim has never worked for me,   the last version of rape spell ,  i find is very potent, depending on your settings.

Some of the rapist will follow you anywhere.

The yarl of whiterun followed my female character from  dragonreach ,all the way to Lakeview Manor   in Falkreath  , and raped her in the middle of the night , while sleeping.

Multiple cum shots, (18 , in one instance) in one rape session.

If you decide to try it , best not to use male followers, unless you want your female constantly raped.

I think version 3c , is the latest,  is the one I use , and happy with it...

i

The odd issue I am having is that it works with some characters and not others even though all are configured the same. With the characters it does not work with what happens is you get the messages but the character and victim immediately redress and there are no animations. Whether necessary or not I run FNIS before loading any save with a different character. No clue what the problem is.

The odd issue I am having is that it works with some characters and not others even though all are configured the same. With the characters it does not work with what happens is you get the messages but the character and victim immediately redress and there are no animations. Whether necessary or not I run FNIS before loading any save with a different character. No clue what the problem is.

Each character , seems to have  different level of arousal...

In some instances, if two of them cast the spell at the same time, one will masturbate, while the other will rape, or maybe jut walk away..

Archived