Sexlab Rape Spell

Slammer64

I have what I think is the latest version which has an option to set "rapers" to either true or false. I have no clue what that even means. If it is referring to another mod, it is one I do not have. A better read-me would really be nice. The only other mod I have other than the framework is "Romance".

Thenryb, that Rapers - True or False is just the method of turning the mod on or off. I agree with you though about having a better readme, unfortunately, the author is Japanese with no way of us contacting him/her.

Thanks for the reply. I should have figured that out on my own. My confusion came from the fact that even when set to false, the rape spell works for the one character I have where the mod seems to function properly. For two other characters, casting the spell results in no animation whether the mod is set to true or false. With respect to the character for whom it works, it is actually a nice simple mod with no requirements other than the framework. I like this. I have looked at Defeat and Submit but both are a bit more involved  than what I am looking for at the moment. I have enough trouble controlling Viconia who is always tapping me hard on the shoulder at inopportune times. Goody-two shoes Vilja is not a problem. She prefers to talk my character's ear off rather than nibble on it.

I am still trying this mod out and have discovered something really annoying. If you are in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and the beggar (or someone else) attempts to rape Saadia or Olivia Grey Mane the guards rush in and try to arrest the PC who had nothing to do with the assault. Do not know what is causing that.

I am still trying this mod out and have discovered something really annoying. If you are in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and the beggar (or someone else) attempts to rape Saadia or Olivia Grey Mane the guards rush in and try to arrest the PC who had nothing to do with the assault. Do not know what is causing that.

That's weird....

Same thing happens to my character ,  I think it's considered an aggressive move and  the npc's just respond in kind , and start killing each other off.

I just turn the npc slider to a minimum, after I reload the savegame, that fixes it...

That's weird....

Same thing happens to my character ,  I think it's considered an aggressive move and  the npc's just respond in kind , and start killing each other off.

I just turn the npc slider to a minimum, after I reload the savegame, that fixes it...

That seems to have fixed it for me as well. I sort of like the random assaults by npcs against each other but not at the expense of dealing with the guards when I am just watching:)

Dafuq?! Is this virus? I tried to check out what it was. The moment I opened the file my computer account got shut down. Luckily I have a "Guest" account which I can still be on. Trying to transfer every file to a new account now.

Dafuq?! Is this virus? I tried to check out what it was. The moment I opened the file my computer account got shut down. Luckily I have a "Guest" account which I can still be on. Trying to transfer every file to a new account now.

It's a clean zip file without any viruses or other unpalatable stuff in it, even the source files for the Papyrus scripts are included and there's nothing in them that's "out of order".

Whatever happened to your machine had a different source than this zip file.

That is not meant to reassure you though, what I'm telling you is that you don't yet know what caused your problem because this is not the source of it.

Take great care as you recover because something you didn't suspect is still lurking out there, hopefully you will find it before it increases its damage.

It's a clean zip file without any viruses or other unpalatable stuff in it, even the source files for the Papyrus scripts are included and there's nothing in them that's "out of order".

Whatever happened to your machine had a different source than this zip file.

That is not meant to reassure you though, what I'm telling you is that you don't yet know what caused your problem because this is not the source of it.

Take great care as you recover because something you didn't suspect is still lurking out there, hopefully you will find it before it increases its damage.

Sorry, I just thought it was this because after I deleted this file I got locked out.

I attacked the virus back with all my anti-virus products. Got rid of it now.

I think it's something with "Trojan Agent" that attacked me. Those were underlined as "Dangerous virus".

Sorry again. :(

Sorry, I just thought it was this because after I deleted this file I got locked out.

I think it's something with "Trojan Agent" that attacked me. Those were underlined as "Dangerous virus".

No need to apologize, you suspected it came from a link here and warned. We checked and found the file linked from here was clean so it wasn't from here that you got it but we needed to check anyway for everyones sake.

Good to hear you've got in under control, again hoping you find the actual vector that it used to get on your system so you can close that door.

No need to apologize, you suspected it came from a link here and warned. We checked and found the file linked from here was clean so it wasn't from here that you got it but we needed to check anyway for everyones sake.

Good to hear you've got in under control, again hoping you find the actual vector that it used to get on your system so you can close that door.

It was one of those Police Virus. Where they act like you're doing cybercrime and have to pay 200 pounds in order to unlock your computer.

Luckily it wasn't one of the highest levels. I just ran safe mode and deleted all viruses.

• 3 weeks later...

New version of this up, I googled it and got a download page on SKUP as the first poster had said...I actually like this mod, the spell is kinda fun for npc to have, I wish it would go on the leveled lists for bad guys to also use as this conflicts with Defeat (resistance bar comes up sometimes during a spell rape and after you are dominated you kneel after an attack and nearby npc will grab you if behind you almost always bugging out soon after.....the whole battle to exhaustion got better after I raised the amount of drain during sex, too many times the time would be so long making some of the sex events terribly long, now I have to admit I find the countdown to exhaustion disturbingly hot....

WARNING its not hard to get the settings too high and have most of the population of Whiterun almost literally line up and it seems to take a while for settings to lower, good news is all ran well while I pretty much waited til it was over.

This is a much better alternative to LV imo, no Aroused required and if you nearly max NPC settings you will see activity with them as well. I ran this with just sexlab and friends as well as with Defeat, which I think a smart person could fix this

If anyone has any idea how to add this spell to leveled lists for everyone to have a chance to be using please let me know, I looked at it in the Creation Kit, there seems to be a relationship rank that probably needs to go but beyond that I saw nothing that caught my eye.

And last this would be a truly awesome mod if once dominated your relationship with that person changed beyond more sex, punishments, calling them master....whatever, the idea of being fucked into submission seems pretty incredible, so what I need to know is who is gonna make it since it seems light years from my slowly increasing skill level. I am not above begging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was good before and now it's even better :-)   I haven't found any bugs so far and look forward to the next update :-)

I concur.....

I have  0 % Ctd's now with this version.

being non dependent of arouse , maybe , it's the reason...

As a bonus , now , I can turn every female into a lesbian, ready to rape my female character :D

• 1 month later...

I never played new version, but it seems one problem was not changed.

If PC was stronger than attackers, He or she always won the attackers and never became their sexual slave.

It's good to play if PC was in low level, but when in high level, enslavement was removed actually.. I think it's no fun.

omg i wish i found this sooner. my succubus with this + deadly drain = instant fkin win :)

dammit, spoke too soon. doesnt work on enemies :(

f/f didnt work for some reason also

any1 know of something like this that works on enemies?

It works on enemies if you are undetected,also you can use the calm spell and then use it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was wondering how to use mcm to allow the customazation from this mod making it better compatable with other sexlab mods ? does someone knows what the full features are on ho to set this mod up ??

What i want to acchieve is making it more dangerous at night and only for females so they are targeted more ??

Was wondering how to use mcm to allow the customazation from this mod making it better compatable with other sexlab mods ? does someone knows what the full features are on ho to set this mod up ??

What i want to acchieve is making it more dangerous at night and only for females so they are targeted more ??

I wish it was compatible with Defeat, the kneel down seems to trigger both mods. Those 2 mods would cover all bases for me on normal vanilla style games.

I wish it was compatible with Defeat, the kneel down seems to trigger both mods. Those 2 mods would cover all bases for me on normal vanilla style games.

For me , it was working perfectly well with submit, unfortunately this mod is no longer supported by it's author

• 2 months later...

For me , it was working perfectly well with submit, unfortunately this mod is no longer supported by it's author

I had the conflict show up often and it happened when the Rapespell victim was sent into kneel down it seemed to argue whether it was Rapespell or Defeat. It might be ok if I would turn off the struggle option after knocked down in Defeat but I am not sure.

Archived