Vaginal/Anal/Oral count not updating

Hello, got a bug with sexlab (i am using 139b). Since a while the system wont register the type of sex i am having, it update correctly the other counts, such as male/female/creature partners and times victim/aggressive, but doesnt register the vaginal/oral/anal count. It worked at first but then it stopped counting.

I noticed it because i was using sexlab wear and tear, and after a while it stopped working, I tought it was a problem of that mod, but then i realized it was the framework not detecting what hole i was using for sex.

Any solution to this?

Thanks

Hello, got a bug with sexlab (i am using 139b). Since a while the system wont register the type of sex i am having, it update correctly the other counts, such as male/female/creature partners and times victim/aggressive, but doesnt register the vaginal/oral/anal count. It worked at first but then it stopped counting.

I noticed it because i was using sexlab wear and tear, and after a while it stopped working, I tought it was a problem of that mod, but then i realized it was the framework not detecting what hole i was using for sex.

Any solution to this?

Thanks

I'm having the same issues but I am using 1.52

Archived