replacer PC face

Changer

I am trying to build an item/mod in CK to replace the face+mouth+eyes of my PC, but leave the hair as it is.

replacing biped object 30 (head) replaces head+hair. how do i leave the hair and just replace the rest?

is that possible?

sorry if i was unclear, english is obviously not my native language :)

anyway what i am trying to make is an item that changes the face of my character, but leaves the hair untouched

something like a mask... an item i can equip on my redguard character to have an elven face or an orc face, but leave my hairstyle unchanged

I just dont know how to replace only the head and not the hair.

i hope that clarifies what i am trying to do

I would try to create a helmet with body template set to "Head" in "Armor" and "Armor Addon" records. If it's what you're doing already, you probably need to edit your mesh too.

If you want, i can look at the mesh you use.

i set the "ArmorAddon" entry to 30, the "Armor" entry to 30 and in the mesh data i set the BSDismemeberSkinInstance to 30 either

problem is: if you replace biped slot 30 (head) it replaces head and hair... not just head

Archived