IGNORED

Bondage Furniture, where do I get them?

Sumthang

Hello folks, I'm seeing various shackles, torture racks, etc. in screenshots on this site, but I can't seem to figure out what mod makes these available to me.

From what I understand, I need the ZaZ animation pack, which I have. SexLab MCM lists a few apparent bondage related animations, but I have no idea where to use them or what I can use them on. I actually just finished installing Devious Devices because I thought that would add torture devices, etc. But it doesn't! :(

So confused....

With Zaz animation pack, you can force animations to play with the command player.playidle. Use the help command in the console along with the keyword ZaZ to find the IDs for the animation (which need to be paired with player.playidle command). This is useful if you want to take pictures. Otherwise, in order to take advantage of the animations in the pack, you need a mod that activates them. Devious Regulations has scenes involving the animations, as well as Sanguine Debauchery Plus and a few other mods. These mods work by using scripts to trigger animations supplied by the animation pack.

That does look fun, xas, I'll be sure to try it out!

What I prefer more though, is a mod that puts the player in control, rather then tying them up. :)
After some stumbling around, I found this. It sort of does what I want, but it's pretty rough around the edges, I'm having some major trouble getting an NPC and my PC to align properly, but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

Archived