NuBe Here

dennisjm

I am new to Modding and would love to use one of the Loverslab mods to spice up my Skyrim love life.  I started Lovers Comfort but got hung on Sexlab Animation Framework.  I have never scripted Papyrus or any gaming script so I soon realized I was way over my head. 

Is there another interesting adult mod, ideally with spouse, that doesn't need me to script?  Or failing that is there a tutorial for dummies on how to script the Lovers Comfort Mod?  I've read the SSL modding guide for the framework but it presumes the reader knows scripting.  I read some pages on Papyrus scripting but they just hurt my head.

Thanks

You don't have to script anything. You simply instally the SexLab Framework (and it's necessary mods/files obviously) then add whatever sex mod(s) you want.

SexLab Framework is just a framework. It doesn't do anything on it's own and needs sex mods to function. But sex mods don't work without the SL Framework.

So forget scripting, install SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, SL Framework (and anything else I may have forgotten) then whatever mods you want. Just do yourself a HUGE favor and read everything. I mean everything. Modding is far less aggravating if you read descriptions and readme.txt files every single time.

Yes, I always read the instructions.  That's how come I came away with the idea that I needed to script from the Modders Guide for the Skyrim Sexlab Animation Framework.  But hey, great to know that I don't have to script.  The sexlab framework appears to work.  Or at least I get a message saying update is complete.

But I am having problems getting Sexlab Aroused to work.  I downloaded all the zips but notice that they are all versions of the same three files: SexLabArousal.bsa, ....esm and ...txt  I also added the six files from the SexLab_Arousal_Example_v20131001_for MODDERS into the corresponding files in my Skyrim folders Scripts and Source, but not the SexLabArousal_Example.esp

I have yet to install Lovers Comfort because the instructions say to make sure SexLav Aroudsal is working first.  I have tried to activate using NMM but get an error message: SexLabArousal can't be added.

Again, my apologies for being a NewBe but we all start somewhere.

NMM isn't the best way to install SL mods to be honest. They aren't always in a file tree that works with NMM. So manually installing them into the Skyrim/data/ folder is best, or use Mod Organizer instead (that would be the best option).

As long as Aroused is showing an entry in the MCM menu you are good to go. But Aroused doesn't really initiate sex, it's just something that many sex mods require.

Thanks.  Finally got the bitch in bed.  More trouble than a lot of real women.  But once I start something I can't let go although this has been wonky so far and now the game is unstable and I lost Sarana plus the map no longer shows Fort Dawnguard nor is in on the search list in the new MOD menus (really nice otherwise).  Any thoughts or should I just suck it up and reload the game?

I deleted the Skyrim files and reinstalled the game but when I started it I still had the option of continuing my old game but still no map location for Fort Dawnguard.  When it started I got an error message that content was missing.

So I started a new game but still can't tell if things are back to square one.  I still seem to be getting video skips and it appears the HD mod is still functioning.  How can I remove everything and start over properly.  This is one of my favorite game.  I would hate to lose it.  Thanks.

If you're going to go for a full delete and reinstall then forget your game save. It's got things "baked" into it and it will be broken in terms of trying to use it again.

To fully remove Skyrim you need to uninstall the game, delete it's folder if it's still there after uninstallation, then go to documents/my games/Skyrim and delete the entire Skyrim folder there. If you don't get that folder it will dirty up your fresh installation.

Guest Ragna_Rok

I am new to Modding and would love to use one of the Loverslab mods to spice up my Skyrim love life.  I started Lovers Comfort but got hung on Sexlab Animation Framework.  I have never scripted Papyrus or any gaming script so I soon realized I was way over my head. 

Is there another interesting adult mod, ideally with spouse, that doesn't need me to script?  Or failing that is there a tutorial for dummies on how to script the Lovers Comfort Mod?  I've read the SSL modding guide for the framework but it presumes the reader knows scripting.  I read some pages on Papyrus scripting but they just hurt my head.

Thanks

just here to say a polite "welcome, nube" ... have some fun here in the cozy little family ;)

sadly im a gear-modder, cant really help, just saying hellooooo anyway :D

Archived