IGNORED

New PC need advice

geonosis

long story short im planing on getting a new PC for the next generation because my 5 old friend cant survive another surgey :)

this is the configuration im planing on buying

AMD FX-8350 Prozessor, Boxed, Sockel AM3+   
ASUS M5A97 R2.0, AM3+, ATX  
8GB-Kit Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz CL9
Thermaltake Core V71, Full Tower
Thermaltake Berlin 630W   
XFX Radeon R9 280 Black Edition, 3GB GDDR5, 2x DVI, HDMI, 2x Mini DisplayPort   
Seagate Barracuda 7200 1000GB, SATA 6Gb/s   

my question:

is it worth the 850€ pricetag or shoud i switch some parts ?

Not so familiar with AMD APU'S but videocard is good and PSU also HD ok(SSD offcorse better but cost alot) memory also good.

Motherboard is gen2.0 videocard is gen3.0 but thats not realy an issue it makes some difference but thats for performance in most games not realy big difference.

MB supports sata 6gb so thats also ok.

Windows OS ?

Make sure you have latest drivers ASUS for bios and AMD beta drivers for videocard so latest mantle supported or games.

CPU gets hot so make sure you won't OC but it can handle most games specially your system is good for mantle games.

I take it your on some kind of budget?

This system can play most games very well and skyrim also with ENB np.

Price depends on where you live but with this system you can play most games i say 850 euro's is ok.

yeah the budget was 750€ but the 100€ difference to the XFX Radeon R9 280 was worth for me so f*ck it and get this card :)

i dosent relly want to buy a new pc but mit old IDE system cant handle much more i squeezed evry bit of life out of it so a new one will come

i think i will buy a IDE to SATA connector(if thats possible) and just keep my HDD with my beloved Win7

yeah the budget was 750€ but the 100€ difference to the XFX Radeon R9 280 was worth for me so f*ck it and get this card :)

i dosent relly want to buy a new pc but mit old IDE system cant handle much more i squeezed evry bit of life out of it so a new one will come

i think i will buy a IDE to SATA connector(if thats possible) and just keep my HDD with my beloved Win7

Sata III is so much better then old IDE not worth keeping it.

Buy a cheap SSD 64GB for OS and start up you will love it.

Archived