[Request] Oblivion-to-Skyrim Conversion of Cursed Armor and Cage Skirt

th8827

While looking around for some cool, sexy armor, I stumbled upon a few that were exactly what I wanted. However, there was one small problem. They were for Oblivion, not Skyrim.

The mod's author is a Chinese modder called wolfzq.

Here are the links to the blog posts. They are 2 years old, so I'm not sure if the armors are even available anymore, but if they are, I would love them converted to Skyrim.

http://wolfzq.blog132.fc2blog.us/blog-entry-65.html (I think that the first two pics are called Cursed Armor. The Translator was weird here...)

http://wolfzq.blog132.fc2blog.us/blog-entry-67.html (The Cage Skirt)

The armor names, when run through Google Translate, translate to "Cursed Armor" and "Cage Skirt". I'm not sure if those are the official names, though.

My preferred body type is CHSBHC, but you can convert it to any body that you are comfortable with. Once they are in Skyrim, I can probably get someone to convert it to CHSBHC for me.

I'm still waiting for skyrim to have any mods anywhere near oblivion ones.

I think that the problem is that Skyrim is higher resolution, so it is harder for modders to make mods that don't stand out and look like it is for a last-gen game... With fewer capable modders, there are fewer quality mods made.

Personally, I have no real modding skills, so I have to rely on modders to make anything that I use. The best that I can do is copy/paste bits and pieces of multiple armors using NifSkope into an existing armor file, to make mixed armors... but since I don't ask for permission to do that, I can't really share them.

Archived