Bob, the game.

Hitman69

Okay everyone. It's time for another forum-game. This one's called Bob, or sometimes "Bob, the game".

For the rules:

Imagine a man named Bob. He is standing, all alone, on a perfectly flat ground made of nothing in particular. This ground extends infinitely in all directions.Above him is a nothing-in-particular sky.

The first post will be an attempt to kill Bob. You do this by summoning something.

Be specific: don't just say \"I summon ___.\", say \"I summon ___ to do ___.\", UNLESS it's obvious what you want it to do. If it's obvious, explaining it ruins the fun.

The next poster will try to save Bob, by summoning something to counteract the first summon.

This will be counteracted by the next person, and so on.

Remember, Bob does not have suïcidal thoughts whatsoever, and really wants to live. You can't just summon a gun, with the intention of him shooting himself.

Bob is also semi-intelligent, so no obvious traps. (less than obvious traps are fine, though.  ::) )

So, let's get this show on the road.

I summon the great and mighty rabbit from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ThatOne

I summon the actual terrorists the angry monkeys are in league with, once more preventing the Boondock saints from uncovering the actual plot.

• 2 months later...

Archived