Help with basic questions regarding body replacers

john1323

Greetings, lately I've been plagued by these hands and head discoloration from my body textures (both player and npcs) and i always see people not using cbbe bodies for their standalone followers and I'm wondering, are non-cbbe (unpk, sevenbase, whatever other replacers) bodies compatible with bodyslide (i like the customization options this program has) and breast and butt physics? I don't know much about modding this kind of stuff, and I'm still dabbling and trying to understand mod combinations and all that...

Any tips when picking body replacers? i like to use HDT and bodyslide.

Also, how do i fix the lighter colored hands and head on my characters?

What's the best overall body for all of those standalone follower mods?

Here's an example of the hands-neck discoloration on a standalone follower, it's pretty much the same on other followers and on my character

http://imgur.com/a/4socd

Thanks in advance.

All bodies are compatible with BodySlide.

You just gotta make the mrophs for them.

If interested *shameless plug time*

try this thread out: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-the-future-of-female-body-mods/

Unifying all bodies into one mod would be one of the most noble acts in human history.

When you say "make the morphs for them", what are you referring by making morphs for them? I'm pretty much overwhelmed with all these mods, words and combinations, i don't really know where to begin, there's just too much stuff to know, they should give a college course on this.

Is there a guide (preferably one that explains stuff as if you were mentally impaired, I'm pretty awkward when it comes about modding and computer stuff in general) i could read to gain the knowledge on how to properly make sexy virtual characters?

I haven't made a Bodyslide guide on how to make custom morphs yet unfortunately :(

I will once I'm done with my own mods though :D

just give me a hint or something, i can make do with that, but i take it it's going to be a pretty complex thing to do.

You need Blender/3dsMax and shrinkwrap the 7base body onto another body like CBBE and such.

Then you need to do some trickery in Bodyslide (Convert to obj and make sliders)

If interested and you have Blender/3dsMax Skills join chat and I can explain to ya/Screenshare my workflow for you if you want

Or if your really talented, and think you can make some really awesome custom morphs, you can try zBrush or Mudbox to make new custom morphs.

You need Blender/3dsMax and shrinkwrap the 7base body onto another body like CBBE and such.

Then you need to do some trickery in Bodyslide (Convert to obj and make sliders)

If interested and you have Blender/3dsMax Skills join chat and I can explain to ya/Screenshare my workflow for you if you want

Or if your really talented, and think you can make some really awesome custom morphs, you can try zBrush or Mudbox to make new custom morphs.

I think i'll just install the non-cbbe body and hope it doesn't look all fucked up on the standalone followers lol

Oh yes now that we're at it, what's the cause of those annoying lighter colored hands and head?

Archived