Looking for erotic/sexy fantasyfilms

Loveryus

Hi guys,

Since many of you seem to like sexy/erotic fantasy films I'll take my chance, to ask you, if you know any other great films in the style of "DreamQuest" with Jenna Jameson or "Sorceress" from 1982. I'm happy, if I see babes, boobs, weapons and knights/monsters or whatever. Hardcore scenes don't really matter that much to me. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Loveryus

BTW.: I already know Barbarian Queen 1&2, Deathstalker 1-4 and the other Roger Corman films. My recommendation to you is Sorceress. No explicit sex, but amazing girls, boobs, a few mild rape/strip scenes and a nice fantasy scenario.

While' date=' it was not 1/10th as good as the original the new "Conan the Barbarian" does have most if not all of the things you listed, including quite a few random boobs thrown in. If nothing else it is worth a few bucks as a rental.

[/quote']

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out!

Check out the animated film called Heavy Metal 2000. Can't remember if there is sex in it per se' date=' but there is nudity, and sexual scenes. Story isn't bad either.

[/quote']

Yeah! I know that one and agree! It was pretty cool. A drawn Julie Strain and a lot of monsters. :-) In the final battle she's nude. A little bit Like "La Blue Girl" but without rape and tentacles. La Blue Girl was to extreme for me. -.- I liked Queens Blade a lot!

Archived