Radiation-Based Magic (also Average/Preferred Weapon Damage/DPS Per Level?)

You found the mod? It was on Zippy's mod list before the downloads section was made. I don't know if I still have the link or even if it is still accessible. I saw it about three months ago if memory serves me correctly. Don't think it is compatible with anything current but good starting point if you like to add that feature as well. Maybe have it take large amounts of action points to balance it correctly.?

Ha, Ha... now I get where the confusion began. I was mentioning the way the mod ran. Not actually a story.. :).. Although collecting a series of slaves to send to slaughter would be an awesome all be it evil mutation. Collect various fiends and raiders and such and use them to fight your battles. ..

Ha, Ha... now I get where the confusion began. I was mentioning the way the mod ran. Not actually a story.. :).. Although collecting a series of slaves to send to slaughter would be an awesome all be it evil mutation. Collect various fiends and raiders and such and use them to fight your battles. ..

The way it ran is kind of a story...sort of...

That would be absolutely, horribly hilarious.  Not going to do that.  Couldn't do it in a playthrough, but I would laugh my ass off in horror if I saw someone do a playthrough of that imaginary mod (that I'm not making, just so we're clear ;) ).

I think you refer to the SexoutSlavery demo mod : SexoutSlavery_Adventures

I believe that was the one. It just stopped on a road and never was continued. It was very unique.

The way it ran is kind of a story...sort of...

That would be absolutely, horribly hilarious.  Not going to do that.  Couldn't do it in a playthrough, but I would laugh my ass off in horror if I saw someone do a playthrough of that imaginary mod (that I'm not making, just so we're clear ;) ).

I wasn't asking you to do that with a mod. Maybenextime made head explosions as a possible perk. It is funny for a bit to watch someone come and say the classic raider sayings and in mid sentence ... pop. The next one runs without even batting an eye with some other comments and ... pop. It was quite unique. The author also had some sort of chain on you but not visible. If she got too far you were "compelled" to follow her. Other mods that didn't work too well. This one was well mapped out and I didn't get stuck on a door or other world item following her.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3722-sexoutslavery-v1411-1232013/

LoL I found it however

SexoutSlavery is now included with the base Sexout package. This topic is now for support/development only. There is no download. Shoo.

Now it isn't there anymore. :(

However I still have a copy of the .esp if you want to take a look at it for fun. I can PM you it. Only naaylich nobody else... you can go find your own copy. :P

Well just to make sure you have a chance ;)

A tactical nuke can't be called "down" on a spaceship if it is "up". :P

You would have to send "up" a tactical nuke.. Not that it would do any good. You seen all the movies.. a nuke hitting the exterior of a intergalactic mother ship.. never does anything. Now inside a motherhsip.. its like putting a firecracker in a fist.. very messy indeed. .. just in case you would like to know.

Maybenexttime. That is a lot of pushing up. Especially when you don't have clear line of sight with weather and atmospheric distortions..

Also what makes you think that we don't have the same abilities without radiation magic? It is easier to push with gravity (down) than it is to push up.. :)

you also still haven't taken into consideration the structure of the ship. It is constructed to take the stress and strain of Hyperdrive transportation. There is no way a nuke can damage it on the outside. Motherships also can go near suns and other radioactive surfaces so even if it did "pop" near the mothership the radiation wouldn't even be enough to raise the radiation detectors inside the ship one point.

nyylich.

Lots of experiments.. not on myself of course.. ;)..

MOoo anyone.. ? :)

Got a chance to think through some stuff.  So in no particular order.

1)  Radiation burst/explosion (from you, damaging anyone else around you w/in whatever radius):  The number where it happens depends on your END, your level, and a luck roll (or something like that) once you hit the rad mark.  Maybe give some indication that it's about to happen (like pre-mine detonation sounds).

2)  You can store radioactive goo in lead viles (o hai there, totally not-mana potion).

3)  There will be at least 5 teachers.  You can access them one by one at levels 1, 11, 21, 31, and 41 (each one "unlocks" at a particular level).

4)  Perhaps try to do a power/perk thing where you have requirements (rad skill/level/whatever X, CHA 7+ or med or something, your companions don't suffer negative impact from your radiation).

5)  If you're above a certain threshold, doctors will throw you out of their clinics so that you don't harm them or their patients.  If you're lucky (sort of), they'll throw you a rad away.

6)  Possibly an in-combat and out-of-combat skill tree?  Or skill lines.  : P  If anyone played the Vampire: The Masquerade mod (I played it until I couldn't tell what I was supposed to do next), depending on your class/perks, you could spend a blood point to temporarily boost your hacking skill, or something.

7)  Need to evaluate existing rad perks in-game as well as other similar perks (bark skin from FO3?).

8)  Need to read and absorb ritual's suggestions.

9)  Combat options (thus far):  Decay Weapons, Damage over time (eventually raider/whatever goes to being sick animation), decap (just for you, nexttime), increase speed of PC, decrease speed of enemies, damage limbs (concentrated rads to speed damage/decay?), maybe set shit on fire (don't know if I can justify that, although there are radiation "burns".....M-o-o-n spells "MY LIFE FOR YOU!!!!!!"), ...?  Some stuff (non-aoe and targeted stuff) will have to be in VATS, I think.  I really don't want to have 4 or whatever different radiation "weapons," but the only other way would be to use hotkeys for switching or pop-up a menu to select when you want to switch for some abilities (aoe to make them sick vs. setting the target on fire).

10)  Need to figure out how to retexture/color/whatever existing attack projectiles (laser beams, mirelurk sonic attack, etc.).  Translucent makes the most sense to me, although that would be really hard to see, I'd imagine.  Green is what makes sense next.

11)  I'm pretty sure that I can't make a new skill or actor value (besides trying to snag one of the unused Variable## ones).  It would be nice to have an "as you use it, you get better at it" mechanism.

12)  Your "ammo" will be tracked by the number of rads that you have and will decrease accordingly when something happens.  This way, you won't have to have a rad meter on your hud.

For the warning you can use an old air raid siren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYeql9xE19k.. there appears to be many types and pitches to choose from depending on when they were created and the mode of operation. All have the pitch up and pitch down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iWFDuZdb4

You can consider the air raid siren a prebuild feature of the PipBoy. When radiations reach heavy levels it tricks it into thinking a nuclear bomb has been dropped.

One attack is the ferial ghouls that throw radioactive ooze at you from their midsections. Perhaps a "spit'  from the player?

Maybe after a bit of time there might be a Ghoul doctor available that can help you.. He don't care about radiation also his patients won't care either. If you are really radioactive perhaps you can even help the doctor.. lol.

BTW:  anyone feel free to comment/add ideas on what I/others have added.

Evidently, I prefer short-term projects to long-term projects, but I might start working on this one (bouncing back and forth as I do) once I have gotten audio commitments and equip. flowers out the door.

Archived