Radiation-Based Magic (also Average/Preferred Weapon Damage/DPS Per Level?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZMkEJGKko

Observe ritualclarity I can call down Orbital Nukes! I have spacecraft under my command as well :P

SPEAKING of which...

Ritualclarity you should spearhead a new quest mod specifically involving aliens like the ones from mothership zeta!

You never said you had a mother ship !.. That might be a problem.. as mine is quite small :blush: lol......

I don't have the madz skills that nayylich has.. :blush: So I am still playing with the files and setting myself up with the "secret project".. as nayylich calls it.. Basically attempting to set myself up so that I can start playing with mods and at least combining them and such. Perhaps porting mods from one game to another like FNV to FO3, to Skyrim and such. (not what you are thinking... I am not that good baby steps and with small body and feet they are quite slow :D) However I do slowly move forward.

Mostly currently  with understanding of what can and cannot be done (general) and how to roughly go about doing it. On a side note I have helped many  people (off radar) with their mods. One was massive undertaking of someones dream here. Even when the group crumbled he was able to gather up what he needed and complete the task. Mostly a cheerleader there. Recently I even helped one of VGU / Lovers members with the dialog flow and realism. Finally helping give suggestions for individuals here (PM's and public) on directions and paths that they can take with their mod to help achieve what they desire.  Many of them are very doable at least as far as I understand the game. Then there are testings, can't forget about the testing.. that is when I am actually playing the game... (Inside joke)

User29 even has a tack in an idea I gave him a year or so ago about alien abjuction and mutations etc. Haven't worked on it but still keeps that idea around for expansion.

Maybe if I get good in about 10 years.. lol I might add a patch for his mod based on that idea...

Anyway, I have a few ideas and thoughts. Mostly not quest related. Mostly Optimization and such. One that I need to address is an adopted mod that really needs a simple key map and MCM menu for the mod. Nothing complex. Perhaps a little updating inside. Putting that off until Pride actually finishes his current updates processes as most of the mod is directly addressing animations.

I'm not sure what cloners would have to do with audio commitments.  That said...

VOICE ACTING!!!!  X D

Cloning in reference to the total body of work you are creating. AS in surely you aren't doing it all yourself. You must have some help. The best help is clones of yourself. .. Alien thought processes. Humans usually get quite disturbed when presented clones of them self. Don't know why though.

Voice acting is cool. Too bad aliens can't speak human very well. Most humans think we all sound alike just like we all look alike.

Cloning in reference to the total body of work you are creating. AS in surely you aren't doing it all yourself. You must have some help. The best help is clones of yourself. .. Alien thought processes. Humans usually get quite disturbed when presented clones of them self. Don't know why though.

I see no problem if you and the clone are BFFs and totally cool with exploring your collective sexual boundary.  :mellow:

I don't see an end to any of the large projects.  That's why it's nice to create and release itty bitty baby mods.  They aren't so mountainous.  I think the majority of the mods that I want to do are of way more interest to me than they would be to other modders.  Not necessarily other players (although, I do think in some cases, it would be a very select few).  My ideas also aren't for huge quest/new-area mods, and those seem to be the ones that people collaborate on the most.  Going for complex and my near-hatred of the dialogue system doesn't help anything.  ;)   It's possibly that I still need to understand more about the dialogue system.

I see no problem if you and the clone are BFFs and totally cool with exploring your collective sexual boundary.  :mellow:

I don't see an end to any of the large projects.  That's why it's nice to create and release itty bitty baby mods.  They aren't so mountainous.  I think the majority of the mods that I want to do are of way more interest to me than they would be to other modders.  Not necessarily other players (although, I do think in some cases, it would be a very select few).  My ideas also aren't for huge quest/new-area mods, and those seem to be the ones that people collaborate on the most.  Going for complex and my near-hatred of the dialogue system doesn't help anything.  ;)   It's possibly that I still need to understand more about the dialogue system.

We need more quest makers! 

Dialogue is frustrating for sure in the GECK, just make someone else do it :P... since it's a collaboration :D 

I agree re: quest makers, but I only have quest ideas for new companions (and not even quests for all of them...which is why I'm not working on modding an existing character  X ().

EDIT: And to be clear, I'm only talking about mods that I'm working on/want to do.  Not collaborations that I'm involved in (which, thus far, requires zero modding on my part :D ).

You humans..

Always making things sexual.. :dodgy:

What about the assistance, collaboration and progress on a project. Everyone involved is on the exact same page. Massive amounts of work can be done if you are all clones.. :)

I saw where someone made Megaton on Skyrim's engine.  Knowing zip about law, they're probably okay if they don't use any NV resources.  If they hand-craft everything.  Not sure where the line would be for quests/dialogue (lines, not wav files).

This is getting a bit off topic..:)

However. All the mentioned above is using the same engine if memory serves me correctly or at least from the same company or owned by the same company. There might be legal issues with using an engine from another source provided that it is comparable enough to translate "wholesale" the entire game over. Finally there would definitely have to be some sort of procedure to verify that you had the proper game installed before it would even start. .. No my thought are someone build a Fallout like game using Cryengine. would be simpler and easier and could be loads of fun. Finally it appears that the process to create large worlds in Cryengine is costly performance wise.

Archived