Editing dialogue in AdultPlay

Ashen-Lor

Hello everyone, does anyone know how I could edit the AdultPlay esp in either Tes4edit or the CS to make the "Hey...can I ask you something" dialogue topic appear only when I cast the Invite spell? I would prefer not to have the dialogue topic appear with every character all the time, but only when I initiate. Thanks!

I am a novice with dialog so what follows may be totally wrong, useless, and lead to things blowing up.
(I use CSextender because a lot of plugins I work with require obse and I rarely use tes4edit)

LoversAdultPlayplus for SSP v1.11
It uses scripted tokens to help do things, including making an npc talk to you without you
starting the conversation when you cast the spell on them.
You may be able to block that dialog option when you start conversations by adding a 'condition' check.

GetItemCount [the name of the token added when you cast the spell] >= 1
It will need to be added to each response in the topic that you are trying to block.

If a more knowledgeable person on dialog reads this and notes I am way off the mark, please chime in.

Mem

"All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end." Miss Anne Elk

"More knowledgeable person" here.

Yes, that will work. Generally speaking, If there are no available responses to a dialog line, it will not show up. The one exception for this rule is the "GREETING" dialog, which is spoken whenever you initiate dialog (that's where the catch-all "I HAVE NO GREETING" line comes in).

Archived