Flickr has gone retarded

Guest endgameaddiction

Guest endgameaddiction

I don't know what the heck is up with these image hosts sites. 1st it was ImageShake and their new "pay us or you can't upload images no more" policy. and now Flickr and their new layout with no support for private images. As in, I have naughty images, you have naughty images. You can't use the bbcode to put in a forum unless the image is shared to the public. I don't like to have my images set to public. I don't want everyone seeing my stuff. Is that wrong? I mean not all my images are about nude. In fact, 99.9% of my images are not nude... That doesn't mean I still want the public to see them. So wtf? I guess it's time to hop onto a different image share site AGAIN. I'm debating on going to Tumblr, I just hope it doesn't become retarded and comes up with a "brilliant idea" like these last two image share sites....

Ha Ā HA... Ā Endgame .. I was just on your profile trying to figure out what upload site You used to post images.. Then started an account.. Ā  Ā Now all I get is Icons when I add them to posts and have to click on them..Ā 

Ā 

Now I read this.. Ā Life can be a FuckTardofaGreatBigBunchOfAssClownFlungDoo Ā (It's a word)...Ā now

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Guest endgameaddiction

I just registered with tumblr. Flickr shouldn't be a problem if you don't mind your images viewed by everyone.

Guest endgameaddiction

But it doesn't let you get the bbcode if it's set to private. :( It tells me I need to share it to the public to get the code. the thumb tack icon when you click on the share icon.

How exactly do they expect to compete with other services that do what they used to do before they made this change? They must have realized that they built their success on the free model, trying to grab money off people who have invested into their site with a large gallery seems rather naughty to me.

Guest endgameaddiction

IF flickr fixes this later on then I might return. I still haven't added images to tumblr just yet. Been pretty busy and I'm researchng more on that site on what it's about.

Archived