Greetings and ass grabs

LibidoKnievel

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new and I am a bit excited to have found this little haven. As a long time user of adult mods on both Morrowind and Oblivion, as well as being involved in erotic roleplay in WoW and a couple other universes, I am very much looking forward to the potential Skyrim offers to put fantasies on-screen.

I didn't do any modding in Oblivion, however I did mess with the CS a little back in Morrowind. I messed with it enough to know that I am terrible at creating cells. What I did begin to grasp was working with npcs creating dialogue and quests. So, come the CS release for Skyrim, I will be diving into quest-mod creation headfirst.

Currently I have outlines down for three non-adult storylines. One fleshes out the civil war campaign quite a lot, another deals with a boy (or possibly separated twins) who is the bastard son of the former Jarl of Riften, hidden away in the orphanage. The third is the concept of the Highlander series, which I always thought would make a fun computer game. The jist of it is that there are many dragonborn throughout Tamriel, and their souls are much like the dragon souls, in that when they are killed by another dragonborn, their power is absorbed. This has led quite a lot (but not all) of the dragonborn to hunt down their kin and slay them for their souls. The PC, as a "new" dragonborn, would find him/herself fighting off powerful enemies hunting them down, and in turn, could become a hunter themselves.

Now that I know there is a (from the looks of it) great community for adult mods, I will start seriously laying out some possible storylines for some sexual deviancy. So far I've read some of the threads on possible directions to take and I have to say, I love what I'm reading. I also love that this community seems to be open to most anything. After all, it's all just fantasy, right?

Archived