Question about race size changes and sexlab compatibility

nutluck

I am wondering will sexlab still work with a mod that changes the heights for all the races?

A example is this mod I just found out about.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15339/?

It makes a much bigger difference in gender heights and race differences. I was wondering if anyone would know if that would screw up sexlab animations. I get it would throw them off alignment at first most likely but if you moved them would they eventually likely line up and work fine?

Just curious as I like the idea of a races have wider differences in heights, but not at the cost of it not working well with sexlab.

The reason i am posting here instead of on that mods forum thread is, well nexus is not keen on make references to this site or the mods here. So to be safe I feel a lot more comfortable asking such questions here. :)

The next version of Sexlab will store custom positioning by race and gender combinations per sex act and stage instead of having a single custom position per sex act and stage as the current version does. It will also store those in a file which can be kept and loaded with new characters and even shared online so for this particular mod, once someone has made the initial adjustments for each race and size combination it can be shared so not everyone using it has to make the same adjustments.

For the current version of the framework though the only real option for that mod is to use to option to set everyone to the same size during sex and reset them to their original size after the sex completes.

The next version of Sexlab will store custom positioning by race and gender combinations per sex act and stage instead of having a single custom position per sex act and stage as the current version does. It will also store those in a file which can be kept and loaded with new characters and even shared online so for this particular mod, once someone has made the initial adjustments for each race and size combination it can be shared so not everyone using it has to make the same adjustments.

For the current version of the framework though the only real option for that mod is to use to option to set everyone to the same size during sex and reset them to their original size after the sex completes.

Ok more or less what I thought, I am also using Sexlab alpha right now to try and help test it out. Thanks for the info.

Archived