[Request] Kill La Kill stuff

BlackArk

Immersion breaking, yes but the anime was so very good.

If it is possible Senketsu and Junketsu transformation (and alternate modes) with custom transformation music (before my body is dry). Scissors blades (Both) and bakuzan (whole and broken versions,Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Koryu) that strips enemies armor and absorbs life fibers/souls.

"Life fiber" soul gem to recharge the weapon enchantments

Along with special attacks, Decapitation Mode and Senketsu Kisaragi.

Looks like a lot of work.

Hmm, modified soul trap enchantment for armor? Use the scissor blade from steam workshop and convert strip spell to an enchantment for it. Create a new soul gem and name it life fiber, using a ball of yarn or some red string model?

Special attacks that can only be used with scissor blades and bakuzan.

Animated scissor blades in decapitation mode.

Yeah, sounds like a lot of work.

It does on the modelling part, but as for the clothes stripping part I believe that a custom enchantment can be made so that it removes enemy inventory on hit. I've seen a video before of someone playing around with a mod at the Helgen tower and stripping Ulfric, ragdolling him into the tower stairs.

That would be the strip spell right?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3687-strip-npc-spell-v-04/

I'd tossed the idea around of doing a mash up armor for Uzu Sanageyama, more specifically his Version 4 Blade Regalia Secret Unsealed. For both male and female. If I do it would be lore friendly, I would find a mod that used Hakama, those Japanese wide pants things, and a mix of leather and possibly scaled armor. But I don't have any experience, and I have a busy schedule. It would be cool to find someone working on one already, but I doubt it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this thread today so I thought I should make a post.

In the near future I actually plan on doing some Kill la Kill!  Wanted to introduce weapons (scissor blades and bakuzan for example) as well as the kamuis (plus the transformed versions).  Heh, as soon as I'm done tinkering with another Skyrim mod I'm doing.

So yeah, just to let people know.  For those who are eager to see any.  : )  Hell, I may even decide to do specific haircuts for both Satsuki and Ryuko characters (wigs maybe?) in order for people to really get into it!  Haha.

I'm still considering doing my own Bakuzan, since the mod im working on is based on the MMD version of Satsuki.  That one comes with a pretty nice version Bakuzan, heh.  After looking at the current upload on the nexus, I'm starting to think the hilt is too short anyways.

Meanwhile I've already added in Satsuki's hair, I figured I should have her physical looks down before adding clothes/weapons.  I did a quick in-game test, might as well share here.  ^_^

post-402331-0-13188900-1397757231_thumb.png

post-402331-0-11142300-1397757237_thumb.png

post-402331-0-95528500-1397757241_thumb.png

I'm still considering doing my own Bakuzan, since the mod im working on is based on the MMD version of Satsuki. That one comes with a pretty nice version Bakuzan, heh. After looking at the current upload on the nexus, I'm starting to think the hilt is too short anyways.

Meanwhile I've already added in Satsuki's hair, I figured I should have her physical looks down before adding clothes/weapons. I did a quick in-game test, might as well share here. ^_^

Them eyebrows lol. If you do make another bakuzan please add the shine effect :) from that YouTube video.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived