Morrowind Lovers and Legend - Revamp

Mr Cellophane's Lovers And Legends

This is the only sex system on Morrowind.(as far as I know)

Recently, I installed  Clean Morrowind plus MGSO 3.0.

Now, morrowind graphics is almost as good as Oblivion(?!), anyway it is really playable on these days...

And then, installed Lovers and Legends..

Seemingly, it works on my new morrowind install (Windows7 64 bits system).

But soon after, I found LAL is very unstale, very prone to CTD.

(I remember it worked well(stable) on Windows XP, maybe 5 years ago...)

Searched internet for possible solution or clues, but I can not find solution.

So, I have debugged script files of LAL esp with MWedit, and found the source of instability.

Maybe, It could be hidden bug(since I remember it worked well on Windows XP... and 5 years ago.)

Anyway, after fixing some script files LAL runs flawlessly on new Morrowinf installl on Windows7.

Here is list for what can be revamped after script fixing.

===

1. Occasional CTD on "Fancy a Shag?"  dialog ==> Never will happen, since I have fixed hidden bug in script.

2. Occasional CTD on "Booty Call" ==> Never will happen, since I have fixed hidden bug in script.

3. Occasional "Turn Down" by your partner(even his/her disposition is high enough) ==> Never will happen, since I have fixed hidden bug in script.

4. Requird disposition for lover ==> currently 80, but can be lowered to 60.

===> Lowered to 60.

5. Same gender sex restriction ===> can be allowed, still need further testing.

===> Allowed. Use it just for fun.

*** Do not function as intended, But with this, we can make any Female NPC to have sex with any male NPC !!! See Note below.

6. After choosing partner by "Fancy a Shag?", Do we have to save and exit and re-load morrowind every time ?

This the worst thing in LAL system, 

===> Maybe/Can be avoided,

Just running "Cello LAL Controller.exe" in background or just launching it after "Fancy a Shag?"

*** It looks like we need al least QuickSave/Load(F5/F9) for proper texture reloading !!!!!

Optional :

7. Every time, have to make parnter naked by manually, it is very inconvenient.

===> With NPC_commands_v8 mod, can make partner naked and get-dressed easily.

8. After sex, player becomes naked... have to dress up manuaaly

===> Can be resolved by assigning favorite Clothes/Armors with Quick Key

========

With these modifications,

We can have sex with anyone and anytime without re-loading morrowind.,,, and with no CTD...

and in a very convenient way..... like SexLab(?)

Are you interested ?

========

Instalation Guide for Beginner:

1. Install Clean New Morrowind

2. Install Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds And Graphics

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/36945

===> This will provide Better Bodies and Better Clothes for use with LAL.

3. Install Mr Cellophane's Lovers And Legends

http://mw.modhistory.com/download-24-10679

===> Read and Follow the instructions carefully

4. Install Add-on for Lovers and Legends

http://mw.modhistory.com/download-24-12609

===> You MUST install this Add-on. because I made Ravamped LAL version with this Addon.

(Why Not,!, This Addon provides 3 more Charming Animation.)

** You do NOT need to check/tick Original "Mr Cellophane's Lovers and Legends V0.esp".

5. (Optional) Install NPC_Commands_V8

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14717

===> Handy to strip and dress-up Your Lover before and After sex.

====

Usage Instruction:

1. Choose partner by "Fancy a Shag?" Dialog.

Here, Before pressing "GoodBye" Button, Make sure you are running "Cello LAL Controller.exe".

2. Drop down Rose to some  place you want, and do the Jobs...

3. Once "Cello LAL Controller.exe" is running background, You can change Youre Lover as many times as you wish without Save-Exit-Reloading Morrowind.

4. If you don't need to change Your Lover, then you do not need to run "Cello LAL Controller.exe".

===

NOTE:

1. Sometimes, Animation will not be shown on the place where Rose is.

In  this case, Animation may take place somewhere underground from the Rose position.

I think, this maybe related with MGE extention or some MOD which change that Exterior Cell areas.

If this happens, move the Rose position to somewhere else having more stable Ground...

2. If you select Your Lover from Re-spawning NPC(e.g. NPC from MCA) , NPC may disappear from game after sex animation.

3. Sex with same gender. --- Animation may not end. Use it just for fun.  Still need some testing

===

DownLoad:

Lovers and Legend - Revamp.7z

https://www.mediafire.com/?h4258y35pnang4n

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h4258y35pnang4n/Lovers+and+Legend+-+Revamp.7z

Just overwirte L&L Addon.esp.

Have Fun!

************************************************************************************

Note : Can make Any Female NPC to have sex with Any Male NPC.

************************************************************************************

If you are Female PC player.

1. First Choose Female NPC with "Fancy a Shag?" dialog,

2. Next Choose Male NPC with "Fancy a Shag?" dialog,

*** Do NOT reverse selection order 1 and 2, If you are Female Player. If you reverse the order, Animation may not end.

3. Start Sex act !!!

*** To return to Your Female Player.

Exit Morrowind,(Unfornately, need to exit !!!)

Run Cello Customise For Player.exe

(So, do not delete Cello.ess afte first installation of LAL)

*** If you are Male Player

I think, select Male NPC first, and Next Female NPC. --- Not tested !

Very much so. I myself opened a thread recently asking for help against all these CTDs (have the same system as you, Win7 64, MGO installed.) It was a shame that it stopped running and I would love the chance to have it in my game again.

Good to hear someone is in same delemma !

Tested most of the re-vamped features.

It works !!!

Only one thing, same gender !

I played as woman character. and "Fancy a Shaged" another woman NPC.

She came, but in the actual animation, Woman player was replaced the some male(ashlander in my case) character.

So, If you are a man playing as woman, and see some beautiful woman NPC(e.g. Amalexia),

then You can choose this option just for fun !! Ha!

After writing some instructions,, Revamped version will be UP soon !

More testing with Same Gender Sex.

When I am playing with Female Character.

Normally,

LAL system already provided mesh for Female Player.

This was done by "Cello Customise For Player.exe".

And can only  Choose/Change Male Lovers.

When Female PC Player choose another Female NPC by"Fancy a Shag?" dialog,

It updates Female mesh.

So, the Female Player mesh is updated with this New Female NPC.

What does this mean?

1. Just select another Male NPC, male mesh will be updated with that male NPC.

2. Do sex act !!

3. See what happens !

The Female NPC(First selected) will have sex with Male NPC.

Wow!!!

In this way, we can make any Female NPC to have sex with any Male NPC.

I did not expected this result,,, but this is VERY useful feature !!!!!!!!!

====

After enjoying, Female NPC to Male NPC sex animation,

Then how to return to Female Player.

Exit Morrowind,(Unfornately, need to exit !!!)

Run Cello Customise For Player.exe

(So, do not delete Cello.ess afte first initial LAL setup)

You are my hero. Will be trying this immediately. Does it also work with the Romance Mod Integration?

Edit: Is it possible to upload it somewhere else? I don't want to download something additional like a client or a browser from this site and I don't have social networks, which prevents me from getting that file.

You are my hero. Will be trying this immediately. Does it also work with the Romance Mod Integration?

Edit: Is it possible to upload it somewhere else? I don't want to download something additional like a client or a browser from this site and I don't have social networks, which prevents me from getting that file.

MeadiaFire link added !

For the Romance Integration, I think it will not work with this LAL revamp.

Maybe you need to disable Romance Integration for this LAL revamp to work !!!

Actually, I have deleted Romance Mod integration.

My approach is to open LAL sex system to everybody and anyone and anytime.

But TRM integration's approach is to restrict LAL sex system only to his/her partner.

I think, It will be better to delete TRM integration Mod.

And approach to your lover just as in TRM's way.

And at the final stage, if you wish, "Fancy a Shag" to your lover...

I do not feel any need for TRM integration mod....

That is actually not true.

Even with the Romance Mod enabled players can have sex with any NPC anywhere according to the rules of LAL (having a high enough disposition.) What the Romance Mod integration does is to replace the black sex scene in the Romance Scenario with LAL sex. Without the integration any attempt to have sex with the Romance partner results in the breaking of the Romance. It has to do with the way LAL handles NPCs. I tried that before I found the Integration mod, so your suggestion doesn't work.

I like the romance because of the pregnancy aspect and because it takes longer to develop a relationship with a certain NPC. It doesn't stop you to sleep around in Morrowind. I tried it. ;)

Well, looks like i have misunderstood readme files !!

>> it takes longer to develop a relationship with a certain NPC

Have you fully developed relationship with your lover to have LAL sex scene  by integration mod ?

If so, can you describe how it was happened ?

How it was triggered ?

Was there "fancy a shag" ?

Was there rose placement ?

Was there "Booty call" ?

Was there Z and X key to push ?

The Romance works this way: You have three values: friendship, romance and eroticism and you can raise these values over time. If these values are high enough an option to have sex appears. Normally, there would be a black scene, but with the Integration Mod it skips to a normal LAL scene (rose placement, booty call, Z and X key, everything there). Everything in it is like it would be in a normal LAL scene, but it is registered as sex by the Romance Mod and can lead to pregnancy.

The topic "fancy a shag" is still present and LAL can be used normally with all NPCs the player has no romance going.

Are you interested ?

Hell Yeah!

Finally, something for Morrowind! LL with same sex option would be so cool thing to have! I sure will test this out as soon as I am able to and report my findings.

Perhaps you might be interested to take a look on stuff they made on Wolflore. Jac made a non-exe version of the mod, and the other guy tweaked it a little, and was going to revamp it, but there are no news from him for over a year. Sorry if you are already aware of this, just saying. You will have to make account on that site to see adult material.

Best of luck with this!

Well, I think, they did not fixed script for hidden bug.

So, there will be CTD sometimes,,, on window7...

Non-exe version was interesting, but It looks like we have to setup mesh for partner manually (every time?).

===

irzal:

I thnik, still LAL is not convenient to use,, not like SexLab... Ha!

I am thinking about total Revamp,

- Adding key to stop animation.

- Automatically undress before animation.

- Automatically re-drees after animation

- Remove Z and X key and Autoprogress sex animation randomly...

- Remove disposition related things,,,, ===> This will automatically remove the problem with Romance...

- Try to make same sex animation : still I can not find mod for Starpon... ---> Anybody knows?

** Make LAL like SexLab animation as much as I can,,,,

But this will take a month,,, and I can not guaranttee the succes,,,

Jac made a non-exe version of the mod, and the other guy tweaked it a little, and was going to revamp it, but there are no news from him for over a year. Sorry if you are already aware of this, just saying. You will have to make account on that site to see adult material.

I am aware of them both, but at least in my configuration (Win7 64 Bit/ MGO) both of them did not prevent the CTD so they helped me nothing.

brianbwlim: That would be awesome if it removed the problem with romance. If it could be tied in to Romance's pregnancy as well I would be happy. Didn't have time to test it - will do this evening, but maybe the Integration still works and there is nothing to be done on that side.

I thnik, still LAL is not convenient to use

To put it mildly, hah!

I tried to install the original mod, but it failed on setup. Now, this is not indicative of anything, since my MW install is old and weighs over 10 GB (which is why the problem occured, I think. Too much data to process). I will try again on another computer and report in couple of days.

It is because of clumsiness of LL setup Jac made a non-exe version, but it requires a user to manually locate certain nif files, pertaining to NPC and PC to be used in sex scenes, and to put them in special folder. Still, for me it is a good trade-off, because original LL setup is horrible and can easily take a whole day (as I remember). I also clearly see possible uses for Jac's version in modding. But if you are not interested in it, would you be so kind to specify the names of the scripts you have changed? This way I may be able to apply your fixes myself.

Cheers!

>>would you be so kind to specify the names of the scripts you have changed?

Cello_Booty_Menu
Cello_Clothe_Partner
Cello_End_Session
Cello_Get_Partner_NPC
Cello_Initialise_Monitor
Cello_Setup_Partner
Cello_Finalise_Session

>>But if you are not interested in it, would you be so kind to specify the names of the scripts you have changed?

I can not download Jac's no-exe version.

If you upload to somewhere, then I can fix it for you !

>>It's giving me debug errors when i try to run the cello lists

Just start a new game with NO mod,, just with morrowind.esm.

And then save exit and rename its save game to Cello.ess.

(So, this Cello.ess contains only morrowind.esm.)

Now run Cell~~~list.exe, what happen?, it should run !!!

If it does not run, I have no idea.

If it runs, then add more and more MODs......

Now I am tweaking LAL in various ways to make it better.

I can see there are many limitations due to Morrowind engine and LAL's inherent structure.

After some attempt, This is my Modding idea - maybe possible...

There will be 4 Characters involved in LAL.

1. Player

2. Player's Current Lover -- Always will be Opposite Gender  for the Player

3. Player's X-Girl Friend

4. Player's X-Boy Friend

Dialog :

1. -Fancy A Shag? ===>: Will select Player's Lover

2. -Fancy A Friend - New dialog ===> Will selct Players X-Girl and X-Boy Friend

Booty Call:

1. Call Current Lover ===> Will call Player's Current Lover.

2. Call X-Girl Friend - New call ===> Will call X-Girl Friend

3. Call X-Boy Friend - New call ===> Will call X-Boy Friend

4. Call X-Friends - New call ===> Will call X-Boy and X-Girl Friends, So, they will do the sex, not the Player.

If I can implement this idea,,,,,

There can be same gender sex for Player.

and Sex between any NPC's...

===

I can not download Jac's no-exe version.

If you upload to somewhere, then I can fix it for you !

Thanks dude! Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mw29ye489xcmuzs/LAL_-_no_exe.7z. By the way Jac is still very active on wolflore, and he may help you with advice if you need it.

Your idea sounds good! I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be able to resurrect this mod!

Try to make same sex animation : still I can not find mod for Starpon... ---> Anybody knows?

Yes, while digging in an ancient thread on this subject I found this lesbian version, with strapon. Link This one was also made by Jac, and also doesn't require mr. Cello's .exe files. There is also wearable erection mod somewhere. I can find it if you want.

Hi ppl

It's giving me debug errors when i try to run the cello lists :(

Hi, did you rename your last save to "Cello.ess"? Naming it so ingame won't do, you should go to your Morrowind\Saves directory and change the name there, then run the LL exe files.

@brianbwilm: initialize_monitor script gives me an error for some reason on game start. Also after I choose lover, and activate rose it says that reference for the lover is not found, though LAL Controller successfully identifies the ID. I have run a test on a clean install, only with patches. Widows 8 64bit, widescreen. Any thoughts?

Try to make same sex animation : still I can not find mod for Starpon... ---> Anybody knows?

Yes, while digging in an ancient thread on this subject I found this lesbian version, with strapon. Link This one was also made by Jac, and also doesn't require mr. Cello's .exe files. There is also wearable erection mod somewhere. I can find it if you want.

It could be nice if I can get wearable erection mod !!!

Hope you cna find it !!

Clean LAL - no exe.esp

https://www.mediafire.com/?8e4gtnllgb8jjxu

I just fixed script but can not test it....

BTW, My new tweking looks like possible...

I've done it more than 50%.....

All right, here is the link for wearable erection. The mod was intended to use for male characters. The readme is kinda funny.

As for modified non-exe version - it looks fantastic! The original functionality is preserved, plus my male dark elf character was able to successfully make love with Arielle without any crashes. The animations ended properly and to my surprise they looked quite natural, maybe only a little bit misaligned. The dialogue is obviously messed up, because Jac's version uses different lines, but you fixed only scripts and they work nicely! I tested this on win7 32 bit and heavily modded game.

If I may, I want to highlight the advantages of non-exe version:

1. Much easier to install. Although it may seem not as user-friendly as original LL, the non-exe version requires only to locate and copy 6 .nif files, while a LOT of people (me too, at first) fail to follow original's "straightforward" readme instructions. Check hundreds of threads on the internet for proof, this one included.

2. When LL .exe files create their lists for the unmodded, fresh MW install, they do so in minutes. But any user with decently beefed-up (with mods) game may spend hours waiting for them to finish.

3. (This one is subjective.) A player most probably won't use the sex option very often. I mean, there is a lot to do in MW, and while it is very nice to RP lovemaking now and then, would you do this with every guy/gal/cat/lizard you encounter?

4. Easier to use in mods, doesn't require to constantly run LL controller and provides less intrusive gameplay.

I will test it with different NPCs\PCs combinations and on Win8 64bit and report later.

brianbwlim: That would be awesome if it removed the problem with romance. If it could be tied in to Romance's pregnancy as well I would be happy. Didn't have time to test it - will do this evening, but maybe the Integration still works and there is nothing to be done on that side.

I have removed disposition change for your lover - in this version

L&L X&X.esp

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/29553-morrowind-lovers-and-legend-xgirl-and-xboy-friends/

"-Fancy A Friend" is in beta state, but  "-Fancy A Shag?" woks good.

So, you can test it with Romance mod.

I guess, you can have sex with Your romance-partner, anytime without affecting his/her disposition.

• 2 months later...