NPC recognizing a pregnant PC or NPC

Pleiasingxy

So, I was wondering, when I had Procreation installed, noone would bat an eye when I was pregnant...Then I installed Beeing Female, same thing...What the hell? I mean, people aren't pregnant in Skyrim all the time(That I know there are only 2 pregnant girls on the vanilla base game, and their belly is not even big)

My idea was to pick the Spectator and Crowds and hack into making people recognizing(be it with Beeing female, hentai preg or procreation) that you are pregnant, and comment on that(maybe even discounts)

I will always remember to have Uthgerd as my companion and she admire me for beeing a strong woman, and then one day I show up at the Bannered Mare Pregnant and she looks at me with that face "You aren't strong at all", but I only thought that because of the way she usually looks at people and the way skyrim makes people scaringly staring at you.

So my idea is: Make some npcs recognize you are pregnant, shops get you bonus and people can offer to help handle some weight(like, they go to you and say like: "You shouldn't be carrying all that stuff" and carry some stuff for you(become your follower temporarily)

Thanks for reading, if you share my opinion comment it

If you think you are capable of doing it, cheers, I support you :)

Sorry for the wall of text

That sounds less like an idea and more like a demand, it's not very nice

Mebe you could make this mod. You already know exactly what you want so it would be easier for you than someone else ^^

Maybe I should change it , It does seems like a demand

I tried doing the mod, but I failed, CK works bad for me

CK can be a very bad boy indeed, and to get your hands on some papyrus you'll have to make a trip to ancient egypt first. Perhaps you should offer the idea in one of the pregnancy mod threads, it may get used there if the developers have time. It'll garner more attention there as the thread readers are fixated on that topic alone, pregnancy. :)

CK can be a very bad boy indeed, and to get your hands on some papyrus you'll have to make a trip to ancient egypt first. Perhaps you should offer the idea in one of the pregnancy mod threads, it may get used there if the developers have time. It'll garner more attention there as the thread readers are fixated on that topic alone, pregnancy. :)

Gonna try there, thanks ;p

My dad actually has got a police box on the basement, gotta check it(hope you get the reference)

Archived