Parasite in the City

Madmartigan34

Is anyone familiar with this game?

Looking for a decent place to DL and was hoping for some recommendations.

Thanks.

When it comes to h-games, there are some good stand-byes that you can use to help find sources for the game

1: Alongside the name you are searching, search for "dlsite." this usually helps find the official store page of the game, on dlsite of course.

2: Just search for "hentai" along with it. honestly. XD It can help.

3: Usually, if you already know/have found the dlsite page, scroll down to where you find the file name. It will be "RJ" and then some numbers. "RJ12345" Search for that number, and you can usually find results.

4: Two sites I'll use for my searching, as in I search for these sites on google, are ULMF and anime-sharing. The former has discussion, the latter is just links. Whenever you are searching in google, just add "ULMF" or "anime-sharing" to your search, and that may help.

• 5 months later...

Oh man! Just found out about this on a random site! So bummed that I might be missing goldnuggets like these! Sure they do stay good for a long time, but finding good h-games you've never heard of say, 10 years after they're done, means they're already so aged you don't wanna play 'em.

I know lots of pages have lots of info about h-games, but the problem is there's so many mediocre ones you don't wanna bother with, and tastes differ, that it's impossible find the ones you like from one place. Anyway, thanks for making this thread.

Archived