Issue in Bodyslide Config.xml

Ecchiluvr

(I'll add this as a reply to the pinned bodyslide thread if a full topic is inappropriate)

post-179952-0-71639200-1395627114_thumb.png

The above is a screenshot of my desktop from a few moments ago after I attempted to open the config.xml file for Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio. I'm able to bypass it by opening the file to edit in Notepad, but I have a feeling this error shouldn't be occuring, so is there any way to fix it? Further info: I've just finished sorting out my skeletons and needed to edit the one now being used for Outfit Studio.

Use notepad or an actual text editor.

Your browser error is correct, in that it's probably looking through the xml in the hopes it contains some sort of specific data for it to load via a web extension or some sort.

Personally I use Sublime Text for all my various text editing needs (it looks great and is highly customizable, I even use it for light papyrus scripting :D)

Although you will have to pay for a license, but by far the best text editor I know of currently!

There's a whole bunch of free ones, but  as you said notepad works fine as well.

Use notepad or an actual text editor.

Your browser error is correct, in that it's probably looking through the xml in the hopes it contains some sort of specific data for it to load via a web extension or some sort.

Personally I use Sublime Text for all my various text editing needs (it looks great and is highly customizable, I even use it for light papyrus scripting :D)

Although you will have to pay for a license, but by far the best text editor I know of currently!

There's a whole bunch of free ones, but  as you said notepad works fine as well.

Ahh, got it. Thanks! You're saving my behind all over the place lately.

Archived