Small NPCs?

wuruochong

So I recently installed Hotter Skyrim, which makes a lot of npcs in skyrim much hotter. However when i went in the game to check it out, I find all NPCs that are changed by the mod are smaller than NPCs not affected by it. I also noticed that they restore to their normal size once they do something such as sitting or cooking. Any ideas?

post-198619-0-86415100-1395435893_thumb.jpg

I don't know what would make them smaller, but getting larger (normal size) while using objects is something I'd expect to see because of how those animations work.

But I must say that Haelga doesn't look too hot there. There are a couple mods I've used that both made her and others look way, way better.

I personally use Inhabitants of Skyrim. It's rather large, but it is definitely worth it. It uses Apachi Hair though, so make sure to get those. If you use other NPC replacers, make sure Inhabitants of Skyrim is loaded before them so they don't overwrite them.

Then I use The Companions and Vilkas and Farkas by Netherwalk, and then of course Bijin Warmaidens after that (except for the Aela addon since The Companions by Netherwalk takes care of that).

Just always make sure that Inhabitants of Skyrim is loaded before all those (and any other NPC replacer you have), or else it will overwrite them. Hope those help. :)

Archived