ECE Followers into Player Characters

Mailamea

As far as Pajiman's character is concerned, I dunno. But I guess it's important in which order you install what since it comes with some loose head part files as well. Anyhow I think the problem here is mainly that a huge clusterfuck of files and mods must be used to get Pajiman's character to look like in his screenshots - no offense.

Thanks.

Don't worry that huge clusterf*ck of mods is getting disintegrated :)

Almost near to creating ece companions as player character without the explosion of required files.

EDIT : Problem found, companions that have elf ears. how do i make the player character get the elf ears?

I don't see any ear mesh but the companion seems to have one. Found out that in their facegeom nif the companion has the ears. Will copy branch/pastebranch to the head mesh work?

ECE has an elf ear slider at the bottom as far as I know.

• 5 months later...

Getting very very close to my goal. If my new found shortcut method works. Then i just found out how to make ece created followers into player character within 10-15min. Note that with this method people will not need to download loads and loads of requirements to play the companion as their selves :)

Preview :

LM0INVS.jpg

QPGfo0s.jpg

Take note i didnt use the preset lot feature of chargen :) So hope this works. Really close into coming up with a quick companion to player conversion.

Thank you to pajiman for inspiring me to try and tackle ece followers and expired for helping me.

EDIT : Problem found, companions that have elf ears. how do i make the player character get the elf ears?

I don't see any ear mesh but the companion seems to have one. Found out that in their facegeom nif the companion has the ears. Will copy branch/pastebranch to the head mesh work?

Thanks

Hi 

Just was wondering if you ever got Nel to work as a playable character, if so would you ever release her ?

If not would you have any tips on how I could convert ECE characters in to playable Racemenu Characters?

(My game has never been kind to ECE, everytime I try install it and type "showracemenu" in console it hangs, and dont get me wrong my rig can handle it, i5 3570 with 8gb ram and a R9270 OC Edition so im not really laking power to handle ECE as many people say it is quite intensive on your system)

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a bit dead, but I've been working to convert this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37865-any-link-for-tania-the-hermit-follower/ to a player preset for awhile and can't get it to work. I've tried CK preset, racemenumimic, alternate actors, but I havn't been able to get it. any help/ suggestions would be great =)

visit my latest thread, its called "followers -> player character" when I get more free time the player versions and tutorial will come there. + already broke ECE code same with racemenu so most likely I can do every ECE follower to be player characters.
  • 1 month later...

Getting very very close to my goal. If my new found shortcut method works. Then i just found out how to make ece created followers into player character within 10-15min. Note that with this method people will not need to download loads and loads of requirements to play the companion as their selves :)

Preview :

LM0INVS.jpg

QPGfo0s.jpg

Take note i didnt use the preset lot feature of chargen :) So hope this works. Really close into coming up with a quick companion to player conversion.

Thank you to pajiman for inspiring me to try and tackle ece followers and expired for helping me.

Thanks

Have you done it? iv been tring to have a either ece or cmc slot or a playable race but i just cant find a thing, i would soo love it if you did O=

Archived