Pregnancy Help!

If you want them to look pregnant while clothed you will need armor meshes that can support the pregnant body, there are a few available here on LL. If it is not working at all then make sure you have the skeleton and body installed correctly.

Alright thank you!  Also, I have Sexlab Hentia pregnancy and Simple Pregnancy. Do I need both or 1 or the other?

Hentai pregnancy does not require simple pregnancy, I use hentai pregnancy for npc's in my game and it works fine.

Edit: Also, I believe some of the pregnant bodies just have the bodyslide data and need built using it.

Awesome thank you so much for the help because I have tried weeks on getting Hentai to work and never could yet Simple Pregnancy worked flawlessly first try, I have a feeling there is something I did not read properly, go figure...   :dodgy:

Archived