File Name: Type N: Sexout Conversions

File Submitter: Nessa

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2014

File Category: Framework & Resources

Requires: Sexout, TypeN

Type N: Sexout Conversions

I've been getting a lot of chatter related to TypeN and various Sexout related mods. Any TypeN specific conversions I do for Sexout related stuff will be uploaded here. (I'll also provide links if anybody else is doing conversions. Just let me know!) The goal is to get everything in SCR TypeN'd but I'm not sure I'll manage it given time constraints.

All textures and meshes will be included unless otherwise noted!

All Downloads Require:
TypeN

GSB's BDSM Files (20130227)

• TypeN resources for the Original.
  • Not really tested yet!

Version History
0.9 - Initial Release
Tryouts Data Pack

• TypeN resources for the Original by Loogie.
  • Not technically a conversion; I redid everything from scratch. :angel:

Version History
0.9 - Initial Release

download.png
Click here to download this file

I really miss being able to mix and match outfits in the Fallouts like you can in... well Oblivion. (Supposedly you can't in Skyrim either.) So it was a good excuse to combine some outfits that I had laying about. :angel: In truth I could have done better by using more types of shorts. (I tended to just keep using my TypeN Great Khan mini shorts for everything.) But... I got lazy... My excuse was it takes too long to export in Blender. :blush:

Next up are GSB's uh... stuff. And maybe a little later Spectrum's pack. Those should be enough for most Sexout mods I think. Well, there is the pregnancy stuff but I'm going to have to use some of Gerra's tools for that one! Plus I sort of have to make TypeN pregnant meshes first. Joy... :shy:

I really miss being able to mix and match outfits in the Fallouts like you can in... well Oblivion. (Supposedly you can't in Skyrim either.) So it was a good excuse to combine some outfits that I had laying about. :angel: In truth I could have done better by using more types of shorts. (I tended to just keep using my TypeN Great Khan mini shorts for everything.) But... I got lazy... My excuse was it takes too long to export in Blender. :blush:

Next up are GSB's uh... stuff. And maybe a little later Spectrum's pack. Those should be enough for most Sexout mods I think. Well, there is the pregnancy stuff but I'm going to have to use some of Gerra's tools for that one! Plus I sort of have to make TypeN pregnant meshes first. Joy... :shy:

I always give up in frustration when doing mesh work, I'm not good at it. I'm surprised any of my original outfits worked at all.

Depending on my mood, I keep switching between Type N and Type 6. Yours is the only thin body replacer that doesn't look like an anorexia sufferer or have a disproportionately gigantic butt. 

Sounds like you have a lot of goals ahead of you. I hope you don't lose the rest of your sanity on this Quest! :) I really enjoy your Type N work.

GSB's is done except for two annoying outfits.  And... so is maybe half of Spectrum's. Sometimes I work fast. :cool:  The real problem here is I'm also cleaning up one (or maybe two if I decide to finish it) FONV mods. The trouble of course is stopping yourself from adding more features. And naturally each new "Great" idea means new hassles with the already crash prone GECK. :s  Oh how I miss Oblivion's CSE when working with the Fallouts....

Depending on my mood, I keep switching between Type N and Type 6. Yours is the only thin body replacer that doesn't look like an anorexia sufferer or have a disproportionately gigantic butt. 

I'm pretty spoiled as far as body mods go now. With Oblivion and both Fallouts tweaked to my satisfaction my interest in new games is pretty limited. So often any other bodies for games are just not my sort of thing. (Either anorexic or monster huge chests!) And then if there isn't a body that I like my initial thought is "Oh no, I have to make HOW many mesh conversions??" :blush:

The other part of the story is I generally hate male bodies as well in games. So a new game means I have to basically redo both men & women to my satisfaction. WHY am I paying for a game when -I- have to remake it??? :D :D

GSB's stuff is up now. I have NO time to test most of this. So if anybody runs into insanity post here please. :shy:

Edit: Also, I have no idea where the original GSB stuff is from, I'm basing this off of the SCR HowTo page. That page directs to Halstrom's upload. :angel:

GSB's stuff is up now. I have NO time to test most of this. So if anybody runs into insanity post here please. :shy:

Edit: Also, I have no idea where the original GSB stuff is from, I'm basing this off of the SCR HowTo page. That page directs to Halstrom's upload. :angel:

Yeah that's because the original GSB download disappeared when the site was upgraded so I just reuploaded it :)