Characters stood inside eachother.

Hey all

I've had this problem and I used to know how to solve it, and what caused it, but its been so long since it last happened i've forgotten.

Using SexoutNG and SexoutSex, I start a girl/girl scene, and the PC and NPC just stand inside eachother while the sound effects play.

Don't suppose anyone can refresh my memory on what to do about this?

I want to get Sexout working properly, since Animated Prostitution is woefully inadequate for my PC to show her affection for Cass and Veronica.

Sadly' date=' that isn't the problem. Reinstalled using that method, and they still stand firmly inside eachother. Thanks though.

[/quote']

The only other thing it can be is some other mod has installed an animation group with higher priority than the one in SexoutNG. It's time to disable all the other mods, and make sure it works, then start enabling them one by one until it stops working and you know which one is to blame.

Huh, oddly it might just be SexoutSex with the problem after all. A woman (who thought she was a man, from the text)came up and asked for sex - and it worked. Then curous I tried to get a discount from a trader, my PC had a few bounces.

Guest Donkey

looks like i have the same problem , but i am only testing new animations in game. i am gonna temporary revert to the old sexout, and test new animation in that one instead.

Huh' date=' oddly it might just be SexoutSex with the problem after all. A woman (who thought she was a man, from the text)came up and asked for sex - and it worked. Then curous I tried to get a discount from a trader, my PC had a few bounces.

[/quote']

It could be that the mod set an Anim # manually for an anim that doesn't exist, or was not translated. Did you get any console messages? NG will put an error in the console in cases like this saying that a 'classic' animation was picked that isn't mapped to anything.

Ah, I see. Huh, guess i'll just keep tinkering for now, though if anyone gets any inspiration I would appreciate the help.

Interesting screeny.

Edit: I reverted to an older Sexout and took out the new plugins, and things work again. I guess I installed wrong, but i'm just happy things work again for now.

Archived