Need help trying to update my mod with some goodies.

damnyou123

I want to update my Seductress Serana mod with a NMM installer with body options. I also want to put a separate download for a standalone NPC option instead of changing Serana, because some people asked not to replace Serana since they are already using a Serana mod, so hopefully they can get their women together like this ;)

Z8zC4Ci.png

Unfortunately I suck with the creation kit and I don't know how to create a follower from scratch, much less a installer, so I would like for someone to make a installer for the mod with body options (I think there is only SG body textures for CBBE and UNP at this moment).

I would also like for someone to make a generic vampire follower using my appearance (can be just a copy of a generic melee follower) also with a body installer.

If someone has the time and is willing to do it and send me the links I would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the spf file if someone needs it http://www.mediafire.com/download/1d7styqnst8cfvy/femalevampire.npc

EDIT: I don't need any help anymore thanks to my imaginary friends, if any moderator is seeing this, please delete this topic.

Archived