What Sexy adventures would you like to download?

Mister_Monster

This mod is what gave me the idea for this post.
Slave Girls.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28090-wipslave-girls/
these are pics of a slave caravan
post-367374-0-46035200-1395107821_thumb.jpg
post-367374-0-22905100-1395107852_thumb.jpg

More pics are here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-99
page 99, post 1977

OK. so that got me thinking: I would love to purchase a slave girl follower at an auction block, with NPCs trying to outbid me.

The adventure i see is a slave port/pirate town utilizing a number of mods you can find here

Defeat, submit, Arousal, Dangerous Nights, Dangerously Nude...

The town would have a dangerous air about it, especially for female characters/followers. Some slavers might be looking for a few more...volunteers.

Missions:

1) Capture escaped slave girls, Tie them up, and bring them back for the bounty.

2) Infiltrate the slave ranks...naked! Track down a notorious captain who tends to kill the merchandise and assassinate him,.

3) a mage tosses a sex change spell on a male PC. To break the spell, track him down and kill him (this is Skyrim, violence solves everything). in the mean time, the PC will be fending off horny pirates.

4) free an VIP's daughter, (the easiest way is to purchase her at the block)

5) protect a caravan from Bandits and worse.

6) its late and i can't think of a grand adventure to tie it all together.

But thats just one idea. There are only a few adult adventures that have been written.

What do you want to see?

Sounds like what S3 was trying to do, but it's dead for a year now. If there's 1 now, guess we're stuck with Bravil Underground mod for Oblivion for now, it might not have everything you've just asked for but somewhere along that line.

A kind of mod I'd definitely do if I'm good at CK. So yeah, for now, I'm looking forward for the mod as well :P

Soo... can somebody on LL want to teach me CK? Or at least, help me understand CK? I know there's a CK tutorial site, read it & confused at everything...

A simple start to this would be to add an auction block just outside a city, probably Riften.

There will always be a crowd there, and any PC bidding will be contested by rival bids from NPCs.

You can buy a slave follower. Won't be very good in adventuring, but she will be essential. If you have Defeat running, any hit, and she will be down getting raped. But she will cook for you and your party. She will serve drinks. She will tend to kneel at your feet awaiting orders.

She will be wearing this when you first purchase her:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14385/?

post-367374-0-79751100-1395183454_thumb.jpg

Nice simple, useless follower you can park in your home or have tag along.

Dialog will be simple, "Yes, Master?" "As you wish, Master." "Another beer, Master?"

You dialog will be simple orders

Dance.

Strip.

Do me.

Serve his needs.

How's that for a start?

• 1 month later...

Archived