[WIP]Slave_Girls

hydragorgon

BIG ANNOUNCEMNET!

I've moved the post to the official download page

link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-wip-slavegirls-alpha/?p=707191

_-_Slave Girls_-_

This is an adult oriented mod that add numerous slave girls throughout Skyrim.  There are approximately 120 NPCs
in towns and the overworld, consisting of house slaves, prisoners, and slave caravans.  I have tested this mod
for over a month now, and I'd like your input as far as how effective it is.

This mod does NOT simulate any actual working slave trade system.  It's more meant to add eye candy and increase
the immersiveness of dirty Skyrim play throughs.  I have a pretty good machine, and have no FPS drop with this mod.  
If you find NPC mods taxing on your system, you may want to wait until I can put out a lite version for slower
computers.

_Future_Plans_
-dialogue options for entertainment only
-total faction support (right now 3/4 of the NPCs have factions)
-more immersive slave routines (pillories and such)
-sweet sweet cages

_Known_Bugs_
-The patrols can be a bit finicky, and I'm trying to tune the conditions correctly
-factions are working, but I'm not a hundred percent confident in them
-sometimes the prisoners hands become unbound.  thinking about using a script to fix this

_Requirements_
ZaZAnimationPack
SexLab

_Tested_WIP_

I use Wrye Smash and TES5Edit to trim and bash my mods.  I've tested this with
about 60 pg rated mods.  The dirtier compatible mods are..

Sanguine's Debauchery+
Xaz Prison Overhaul
Radiant Prostitution Tweaked
Random Sex
Sexlab Aroused
Submit
TDF Prostitution
Sexlab Working Girl
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration

_-_Changelog_-_

804_repack corrected face gen mistake

804 first release

805 - moved to the offical download section!

link to download post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-wip-slavegirls-alpha/?p=707191

dropbox download 805 version https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62865010/hyd_sg_805.7z

dropbox download 804 version  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62865010/hyd_sg_804_repack.7z

_-_Mod_Notes_-_

slave groups so far

There are a 5 categories of slave groups right now. Each one has different ai
behavior. I'm using each group as a way to tune what works best with the least
cpu hit. My mod is meant to add flavor, so I don't want it to hurt peoples
FPS. That's also the reason I've kept the requirements to ZaZ Animation and
it's dependency sexlab. Devious Devices has a few items that would work
better for certain slave groups.

Slavegirls- The first and most basic group that I added. Slavegirls are all
individually named and generally keep to one interior cell. Almost every Jarl has one,
and some private citizens do too. They represent trained slaves, and have
a little ai package freedom. These ai packages are
based on the environment. In the future I want to diversify their
behaviors, but at the moment I don't want to clutter up the mod too much.
Slavegirls are sexlab capable, don't respawn, and have their own sleeping spots.
Some will report you for crimes, others won't. This is kinda part of testing.
In the future I want to give the slavegirls entertaining dialogue pertaining
to their history.

Hostage Groups- The second group I added. These groups represent hostages and
prisoners kept by the major cities. This was kinda my answer to the Imperial/Stormcloak
caravan dilemma. At the moment the patrols are constant, but in the future I will change this.
Hostages and guards are sexlab capable and respawn. All the following ai is similar, so the
irregularity of patrols has to do with city structure and sometimes hostages engaging in sexlab
animations(!). The latter is deliberate. In the future I want to add a liteweight interior cell
to centralise the hostage spawns. I want a couple seperate shifts, and I want he patrol guard to
verbally abuse the hostages. I also want to add pillory stuff too, but i'm expirementing with
that. I'll keep away from the actual prisons so I don't have problems with XPO.

Slave Trader Caravans- This group has two different types. Thalmor and Regular. Both groups overlap
to a certain extent. These slave traders are sanctioned by the various Jarl's and communities.
These caravans are generally peaceful and respond cautiously to combat. They will protect their
stock also. The ai packages are limited to their patrols, and the slaves are not sexlab capable. This
was to keep the patrols consistent, until I can tune the conditions better. In the future I want to
add a few cages and slave depots. The concern here is conflicting with other mods, such as
Bathing Beauties Suite. I've also had a couple tricky situations with XPO in Falkreath, so
I'm watching that.

Adventurers!- This is my fun group. It's meant to add more random eyecandy, but might be more in the
future. Adventurers travel around Skyrim with their friends and slaves, hanging out in inns and
sometimes important locals like Dragonreach. Some are spies, some are strange mystics. This is the only
groups that has any orcs involved. adeventurer groups do respawn, although i'd like to tune this. Their slavegirls
are not sexlab capable, but I want to tune this too. I'm also fidgeting with the factions on these guys.
Their AI is the most open, but does add a certain room for strangeness.

Supernatural Slaves- These are my easter eggs, and so far only two have been implemented. A third was implemented,
but caused conflicts. These slaves represent cursed individuals doomed to eternal punishment. I have alot of fun
with these ladies, although so far only the most basic group has been added. In the future these girls might have
limited quests. I also want to add a bit of funny dialogue regarding their punishments.

Nice, it worked very well here. Fits well into the context of SD+. You find "slavers" by the roads with their slave girls, just like a girl PC if she's also a slave in SD+, you'll also find these slave girls inside most establishments 

This simple mod should be listed as a recommended mod in the SD+ page

Before it, it was kinda of a odd thing for the PC to be a salve, I mean, a girl walking around cuffed and naked with some dudes,, that was supposed to be a little odd to say the least, why if you ask for help everyone would tell you that "hey I don't know what I'm getting into if I free you", but dude! That's not how stuff rolls in Skyrim, there's no slavery, are you kidding me, they should freak out with that sight!!

But with this mod working together, man, who gives a shit about slavery? It's so common, your girl might as well not even care too, because it's something so mundane, yourPC will be like... "oh alright, I've got captured, at least I'm not dead, now I'm a slave for this guy, I'll just get boned here by him until he gets tired of that and them I'm out, it's all good" LOL

Wow.  Thanks alot you guys.

Before it, it was kinda of a odd thing for the PC to be a salve, I mean, a girl walking around cuffed and naked with some dudes,, that was supposed to be a little odd to say the least, why if you ask for help everyone would tell you that "hey I don't know what I'm getting into if I free you", but dude! That's not how stuff rolls in Skyrim, there's no slavery, are you kidding me, they should freak out with that sight!!

But with this mod working together, man, who gives a shit about slavery? It's so common, your girl might as well not even care too, because it's something so mundane, yourPC will be like... "oh alright, I've got captured, at least I'm not dead, now I'm a slave for this guy, I'll just get boned here by him until he gets tired of that and them I'm out, it's all good" LOL

That's exactly why I started this mod.  Thank you all for helping me test this.  Mods like this are very easy to update too, so I'll probably be able to tweak a little this week and get 805 out by the weekend.  Your saves are safe!  I'm not gonna add too many more slave girls until I can tune the AI packages just a bit.  Thank you guys for making my day start out so great too.

hydragorgon

This is a fabulous idea! Thanks!

I installed with NMM and have a lot of grey-faces (only on the slaves and hostages though, so far, none of the slavers have it). Sorry if this is another "ignorant noob" thing. Help?

And again, though I have only seen a little... the diversity and all is great. Visible slavery. This, with some of the other things in the works, like Simple Slavery, should go a long, long way toward making for lots of more immersive rp around slavery.

Thanks vithiss.  I did facegen data for all the NPCs.  Wonder what went wrong.  is anyone else getting grey faces?  I don't use NMM, so maybe my file structure was incompatible.

hydragorgon

edit:

vithiss could you please do me a favor on testing this bug?

go to you data\textures\character\facegendata\facetint folder in the main skyrim install directory

is their a folder called \hydra_slavegirls_804.esp? that's where the facetint data should be.  if it isn't

there clearly i've done something wrong.  thanks alot for your help.

Thanks vithiss.  I did facegen data for all the NPCs.  Wonder what went wrong.  is anyone else getting grey faces?  I don't use NMM, so maybe my file structure was incompatible.

It's a pretty well-known problem with created NPCs, here's the solution given in another thread:

to fix Mr greyface

Select the character in the CC and hit cntrl+f4. Also make sure that the character gen face thingy isn't checked before you do this.

I started using the CC two days ago myself... and have run into this problem... lol

I love the whole marched off to an auction thing, been waiting for someone to give it a shot.

And once you have done the CTRL+F4 thing, don't forget to package the files located under :

meshes/actor/character/Facegen/..../your-mod-name.esp/

and

textures/actor/character/Facegen/..../your-mod-name.esp/

Sweet sassy molassy I love modding games!

from vithiss

heya, thanks for the fast reply.

The file is there indeed.

Could it be because i didn't start a new game?

Thanks much.

Thank you for helping me out so much.  I think it a problem with the way I packed the files.  I've never used NMM, and have noticed that they like a different archive structure than Wrye does.  I wanna gather a bit more data (is anyone else getting grey faces?) before a release a fix.  Please bear with me for a day or so.  Updating this mod should not ruin your saves.  Do you use other NPC mods vithiss?  do they have the greyface problem too?

from Mortiferus X

Hi, i have a CTD 2 - 3 seconds after loading a savegame or starting a new game. Are there incompatibilities?

Damn.  As far as I know there are no incompatibilities.  Some of the spawns are inside taverns, so that might be causing CTDs.  Do you have any mods installed that change up cities and interiors?  I rarely have these mods installed, because they often cause CTDs.  I'm sorry if I bugged out yr game, but in this early stage info like this is huge for me.  Another aspect of this might be memory concerns.  NPC mods can be a drag on the FPS, and cause crash to desk when they run out of available memory.  I use ENBoost and sheson's memory patcher to stop that silliness.  Also safety load (it's been with me for years now, see no reason to give it up.

If this is a spawn conflict, I can move the spawns.  If it's a memory issue, you'll have to wait for the lite version (or patch it up!).  I apologize for the inconvenience, but please give it another boot when I can figure out what the problem might be.

hydra

I use Immersive Patrols, no grey faces with them, or with BBLuxury Suite.

As for giving you a couple of days... no worries, take your time.

I have only been playing pc games for a little while (Skyrim is my first) so I have relied on NMM to fill the gaps of my ignorance. I've heard there are problems with it (though I don't understand them as a rule) and am working up the courage to try MO (the Profile option sounds too good to pass up), so it probably is something with NMM.

Again, wonderful idea, and thanks lots for making it and sharing it.

I only had a very short time to test this mod in Whiterun. The hostages seemed to run around the town just fine. However, the slave in Dragonsreach had some funky behavior. When I entered the building a 'slave' was walking into a chair occupied by an 'adventurer' (sorry, didn't check the mod he was from). Eventually she ended up standing on top of him and idled there. When he got up and walked over to and sat down in a different chair, she followed him, kept walking into the chair he was seated on then eventually ended up idling on top of him again.

This is a great start for a mod. Looking forward to the ideas you've already mentioned.

from vithiss

I use Immersive Patrols, no grey faces with them, or with BBLuxury Suite.

As for giving you a couple of days... no worries, take your time.

I have only been playing pc games for a little while (Skyrim is my first) so I have relied on NMM to fill the gaps of my ignorance. I've heard there are problems with it (though I don't understand them as a rule) and am working up the courage to try MO (the Profile option sounds too good to pass up), so it probably is something with NMM.

Again, wonderful idea, and thanks lots for making it and sharing it

I also use Immersive Patrols, and i even based my file structure off them!  Fuck a duck.  Yr my man on the inside vithiss, so despite your inexperience your providing the most useful data I can get.  I want yr input whenever you feel it's necessary.  My own ability to solve the bugs is slower than yr informed ability to report them.  One of the first patches I'm gonna do is an NMM structure download.

I was an early modder of skyrim (nothing good).  I haven't got back to it in years.  ESO made me realize skyrim was the Elder Scrolls game to mod for at least the next 2 years (next bethesda game will probly be falloutish).  I use a new version of the conquering champion, wrye bash, even tho it's a weird beta thing now.  I would like to recommend that anyone interested in real elder scrolls modding shed the first level stuff asp.   Bashing files saves your hours of load order tuning.

In an effort to help folks like myself (compu morons), I might post my FAQ for a working skyrim modded experience.  I use wrye smash, tes5edit and a number of patches to make things work.   I get 60 fps almost everytime (it's more of a gpu than cpu fluctuation).   Alot of loverslab mods aren't featured on BOSS.  One of my main concerns for the mod is too make it easy to install.  Your perspective really helps with that.

Fuck day drinking.  hopefully ill be sensible in the evening

hydragorgon

Thanks, and I hope that you enjoy the drink :D

Sad to say, after doing a bit of gadding around the map to look at as many slavers/slaves as i could find, I have to report that I was mistaken about the slavers not having grey faces. I got one in Windhelm to remove his helmet and he was grey, the Thalmor slavers at Solitude were too. :blush:

Also, and this may just be some odd thing with lighting in the game (I don't have any ENBs or light-changing mods) but some don't look grey, just darker than the bodies.

On the flip side, you put in Thalmor slavers! :heart:

Can't wait to find the rest, and for whatever else you have planned.

There is a little bug I think.

One of the slavegirls' body and head have a color difference.

The file doesn't include face-gen data.

In the CK, select the slave-girls and press ctlr+F4, that will generate face textures and meshes.  The data is exported to the meshes and textures folders, and is not stored in the esp.

from alericthenord

The file doesn't include face-gen data.

In the CK, select the slave-girls and press ctlr+F4, that will generate face textures and meshes.  The data is exported to the meshes and textures folders, and is not stored in the esp.

Thank you for helping me out!  My Creation Kit experience was pre facegen and navmesh fixes.  I didn't understand the NPC needed facegen data for their meshes too!  I've repacked version 804 with the meshes too.  Thanks alot man.  I could have gone weeks without figuring that out.

from vithiss

Thanks, and I hope that you enjoy the drink :D

Sad to say, after doing a bit of gadding around the map to look at as many slavers/slaves as i could find, I have to report that I was mistaken about the slavers not having grey faces. I got one in Windhelm to remove his helmet and he was grey, the Thalmor slavers at Solitude were too. :blush:

Also, and this may just be some odd thing with lighting in the game (I don't have any ENBs or light-changing mods) but some don't look grey, just darker than the bodies.

On the flip side, you put in Thalmor slavers! :heart:

Can't wait to find the rest, and for whatever else you have planned.

thanks alot man! I did enjoy that drink, and the nap afterwards.  I few more this evening too.  I repacked everything with the mesh facegen data as 804_repack.  Thanks for you help in getting this testing phase rolling.  I will certainly thank you when I can release in the main download section.

The Thalmor slavers were a stage one plan.  for me the Thalmor would tend to run the slave business in skyrim.  my other slavers are more varied.  can I ask you a quick question?  do imperial and stormcloak slave caravans seem like a good idea?  maybe one big caravan each.  the thalmor slavers are in their proper faction.  imperial and stormcloak caravans might get into more fights, therefore gumming up the path ai.  I also don't have any orc slavers, because orcs seem so against slavery.  the only orcs in my mod act as followers for adventurers who just happen to own a slave.

Mortiferus X- so far I haven't noticed any glaring problems.  I need to inspect your modlist better tomorrow.  I just uploaded a new version with fixed facegen data.  could you try booting up that version?  it shouldn't make a difference, but I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.  do you use wrye bash or tse5edit?  i use alot of the same mods.  i don't use apache hair or the ff race mods.  what are those ffimperial style race mods?

scythion- thanks for uploading those images.  I think i fixed the problem.  aleric helped me out.

pinute- thanks for reporting that behavior.  the adventurer type slave groups are somewhat experimental.  they use the travel to and idle ai package.  the hostages use simple patrol paths.  both those ai routines need major tuning.  after i get a really stable release i wanna give those ai packages much more detail.  i also have the problem with slaves becoming unbound after certain animations.  you help is  much appreciated.

summing it up... thanks alot guys.  I uploaded a facegen fix.  if that doesn't work please tell me, cause I packed it up drunk, and I think the issue would come more from error than strategy.  drops mic?

hydragorgon

I am glad that it turned out to be an easy fix (and one that I can benefit from so soon too). :)

I don't know how popular mods like Immersive Patrols or the Civil War Overhaul are among LL folk. I have no experience with the overhaul, but, given the "big battles" that IP will sometimes bring about, your intuition that Stormcloak and Imperial caravans might gum up the works seems valid. You'd need some way, I'd think, to "re-faction" them maybe, to get them out of that. Don't have any idea how hard that would be to make work though. Also, for them to be "slaving" may not quite fit the lore so well, at least for Imperials, "prisoners" and "captives" might be ok though for them, and, if you think about it, what is there to stop Ulfric from overlooking the enslavement of mer or beast races if they could be put to work for "the cause"? But I think it would make most sense if this was a practice that he tolerated even more than elsewhere, rather than something he'd use soldiers for. (EDIT - Maybe this would be something else Maven has her fingers in too, strictly business, of course.)

But, that's just my brain, and there are a lot more creative and imaginative ones around LL (I read forums, I know ;) ) hopefully some of them will weigh in on this too.

I was happy to see Thalmor slavers because I am in favor of just about anything that makes the Thalmor a more present and ominous threat throughout the province and not just kinda dangerous if you meet them in a few holds.

Thanks again, off to download.

I'm also a fan of making the Thalmor a more ominous presence. And just coincidencally, my current avatar is an escaped slave - a cross between her high elf father and his breton punishment slave. She has a serious hate on for elves. Keep up the good work!

Archived