Game Menu

Guest endgameaddiction

Guest endgameaddiction

Anyone know right off the bat which mod causes this conflict?

13173353033_1c8941efce_o.jpg

If not I'll post my load order. I just finished installing mods yesterday and ran into this menu conflict where I cannot click on anything to do any action. it just highlights real quick when I click on one of the options. The only one I can go into is MCM. I deactivated that and reactivated the FOMOD and that wasn't it. I tried the same thing with uHUD and no go. It worked before I finished installing mods. I was thinking maybe reinstall DarN UI,

I have had that happen to me too. I never (really) figured out what was causing it (besides that some bugged MCM entry is causing it). The only thing that fixed this problem for me, was to revert to an earlier savegame in which this bug hadn't happened yet.

Guest endgameaddiction

Yea, I deactivated uHUD and MCM and reactivated the FOMODs. I don't have oHUD installed. I will try that earlier save.

Archived