Sexlab female nude suit bug.

StiLLaNooB

Forgive me if i am posting this in the wrong section / if this has already been reported,i wasnt able to find anything related to it.

Just want to report an bug with the latest version of sexlab framework which appears when using the "use nude suit for female" option in the animation settings.

When activated,in my case,the breast area becomes disorted and gets a box-kind shape,and 2 stripes of flesh are missing above hips (on every sexlab related animation,as far as i've noticed)

For some reason i am having problems getting screen shots of it.

For another uknown reason i got 2 nude suit items in my inventory,this is how i discovered what was causing the bug when i equiped it

This is the item in question :

In The Nude - 04018715

Disabling this option in the animation settings cleared me of all bugs of that type (i also experienced alot of CTDs before i removed the option,so may also cause crashes).

Do you have any body replacers already installed? The texture issue sounds like what happens if you try to use CBBE v3 textures with a mesh created using CBBE v2 IIRC. The breast area issue may be caused by an incompatible skeleton.

In that case, you probably don't need to use the Nude Suit option at all. I'm pretty sure that those options are there for those who do not have a nude replacer already or are using a never-nude variant. No idea why you have two nude suit items in your inventory, though.

Agreed,i dont need the option what so ever,i was just trying out all the things withing the framework,and i just made this topic with this exact topic tittle so people who run into the same problem could find it (it was actually really frustrating to me when it happened and i couldnt figure it out)

And ty for explaining what happened =)

Archived