what is sexout?

Sexout is just for FNV, correct.

As for your second question, Sexout itself is just a framework. If you install the main SexoutNG plugin and nothing else, nothing will happen - no sex, no rape, no anything. The actual functionality comes from the plugins - rapers enables combat rape and stalker rape (as does BrutalRapers), General Sex plugin allows you to proposition anyone for casual sex, Tryouts cause each of several various factions to approach you for sex (Powder Gangers, Fiends, and Legion demand it, others are a bit more polite). And so on.

Was about to point you to the SexoutNG thread, but when I read it I realized prideslayer doesn't have a description up currently. Sexout is a framework for adding sex animations into the game. By itself sexout.esm does nothing (though you get rapers and prostitutes on the same page under plugins). Modders use sexout.esm to base their sex based mods on. The various plugin mods give you the sexual functionality for the game but require sexout.esm as it contains all the necessary components (animation, code etc.) to display and track sex. Each plugin has a description of it's features. Enjoy.

Edit: Beaten to the punch.

Guest Donkey

sexus can't be compared to sexout since sexout is more advanced, i think it is more similar to lovers with pk from oblivion. with somewhat less options, since obse can do more then NVSE can't

Archived