need help with sexout kennel

Coming late 2 the party and just now trying to figure this all out and I've ran into a roadblock. In sexout kennel I keep getting an ! redmark once my toon is in the punishment pit. From what I can tell I'm missing a mesh possibly for the kennel bindings. I've followed the SCR install very closely, (went through the list twice) and the ZAZ install. I even tried reinstalling all the BDSM files a third time and still nothing. The only mesh I find is for legion kennel slut. Any ideas of what i'm missing or could try next?

load order is:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources

SexoutSlavery

SexoutLegion

Centered 3rd Person Camera

The Mod Configuration Menu.

BetterGamePerformance

RanchoVilla.

SexoutSpunk

SexoutZAZ

SmallerTalk.

SexoutFiends

SexoutKhans.

SexoutKings

SexoutNCR

SexoutPowderGangers

Tryout-PG Kennel

SexoutWorkingGirl

SexoutSexAssault.

SexoutSoliciting.

SexoutBrutalRapers

SexoutCompanions

msexFort.esp

SexoutSex

Kennel uses SCR. There is a tutorial that tells you all the files and how to install them for your game. Install all of them to cover the bases. (IN my sig. )

I believe it is the kennel slut is the one that is needed. However it also might be the bondage (handcuffs). Haven't really played that mod much.

Archived