Random outdoor FPS drop

Guest Katherlne

Guest Katherlne

My skyrim going crazy, i really don't understand what happen. First, sometimes i have a random outdoor fps drop. Lets me explain. I exploring cave or just enter to inn, or in another house. After i enter to open world, my fps drop to static 10 FPS no more, no less. Helps only exit the game. This happens a very random, i can play a hour or more and all ok. Or just enter to game and get this drop instantly after enter to open world. And another thing... Sometimes my skyrim going to black screen, and i get message from monitor (HDMI no signal) after 5-10s screen back to normal. This thing looks like i press alt+tab and after back to game from desktop. First time i think is this problem with my video card, but in another games all ok. Maybe something wrong with my enb parameters?

1. What version ENB you were using, and what presets are on?

2. Give us your PC specs, especially GPU and driver version (GeForce or Catalyst).

3. Do you use custom retextures?

Maybe something wrong with my enb parameters?

Could be how you tweaked enblocal.ini, especially the memory configuration (I set reserved memory at 128mb, and then only 1024mb for the video; never let ENB autodetect my video card, or used texture compression).

Guest Katherlne

1. What version ENB you were using, and what presets are on?

2. Give us your PC specs, especially GPU and driver version (GeForce or Catalyst).

3. Do you use custom retextures?

Maybe something wrong with my enb parameters?

Could be how you tweaked enblocal.ini, especially the memory configuration (I set reserved memory at 128mb, and then only 1024mb for the video; never let ENB autodetect my video card, or used texture compression).

1. Seasons of Skyrim ENB True HDR based on ENB Series v0.236 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23812/?

2. i3 550 3.20GHz Cores 2 Threads 4, GeForce GTX660(Gigabyte) 2048 MB (Driver version 335.23 10.03.2014), Memory DDR3 16384 MB

3. Yes. Skin textures 4k for female characters only. I use this textures for a long time and never get any trouble with it.

4. My enblocal. ini config

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512

VideoMemorySizeMb=10240

EnableCompression=true

AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

Archived