"What mod is this ?"

Desperately need to find this gorgeous hairstyle. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/204075

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l9zfia4l8fcdyga, someone needs to make a thread for this pack, it definitely deserves it.

oh, good lord, thank you for the link..

dang ! plenty of beautiful hairs in that pack...another awesome mod for my collections  

Morten, that is my private mod. please do not share it without my permission.

Wath a shame, well someone posted this link yesterday in a certain imageboard, that's how i found it. I dont wan't to sound like a jerk but i don't think you will be able to keep it private anymore as a lot of ppl already downloaded it. Why don't just share it already?

Impossibru, on 13 Feb 2013 - 08:28, said:

DECADER, on 13 Feb 2013 - 08:23, said:
Gah, conveniantly I can't find the pic i want...

So I've seen a screenshot of a mostly naked female Orc wearing a bear helmet with the bear arms hanging over her shoulders and covering her breasts, looks like the stormcloak officer helmet but the female version of that doesn't cover the chest. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and have it if you do?
Could it be this thing? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13486

I know the one you speak of I have seen it before it's like what is from the link above but it has bear arms with paws draped across the front can't remember the name of it or where I have seen it. 

Wath a shame, well someone posted this link yesterday in a certain imageboard, that's how i found it. I dont wan't to sound like a jerk but i don't think you will be able to keep it private anymore as a lot of ppl already downloaded it. Why don't just share it already?

uh-oh, I don't want to share my mods on LL really. I have a history with some people who bashed me for not sharing my mods at that time on LL. If I share them now, it basically means I've gave in to them.

uh-oh, I don't want to share my mods on LL really. I have a history with some people who bashed me for not sharing my mods at that time on LL. If I share them now, it basically means I've gave in to them.

how mature...

if someone want to pm me with a link it would be nice :)

how mature...

and while you're at it,pm me one aswell

how mature...

say as you wish, but it just proves that many people on LL appreciate the mod but do not appreciate or even respect the modder.

Gah, conveniantly I can't find the pic i want...

So I've seen a screenshot of a mostly naked female Orc wearing a bear helmet with the bear arms hanging over her shoulders and covering her breasts, looks like the stormcloak officer helmet but the female version of that doesn't cover the chest. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and have it if you do?

wait, are you talking about a helmet that has the paws? or something like this? This is bear claw from alan's bbp pack

post-16861-0-70999100-1360783984_thumb.jpg

how mature...

say as you wish, but it just proves that many people on LL appreciate the mod but do not appreciate or even respect the modder.

people can have talent and can do pretty good things but they can also be some douche with twisted logic in the same time. The 2 things aren't necessarily separated :)

You don't want to share and that's your right

I think you are selfish? that's my right too :)

how mature...

people can have talent and can do pretty good things but they can also be some douche with twisted logic in the same time. The 2 things aren't necessarily separated :)

Jesus Christ, just drop the shit and move on or take this shit through PMs.

how mature...

Jesus Christ, just drop the shit and move on or take this shit through PMs.

sign and btw; where's my PM??? :D