body, face and hair replacer

Ryanhabs

Damn that's hot' date=' thanks for sharing it.

It's pretty scary to think what's gonna be done when the CK is out.

[/quote']

Well, a lot of the things we are seeing now are port-overs from Oblivion but yeah... I hope my computer doesn't blow up! lol

I'm getting two more gigs for my bday in a month and a half but still! :exclamation:

install via a mod manager or with wyre and the object id first 2 digits will be the position of the mod in your load list followed by 000991 through 000994

or if you just drag and drop the files in your data folder (not recommended) use the console and type help "highelfboots" 4 then if needed use the page up key to find an entry that is labeled [ARMO] that will give you the first 2 digits also.

not sure, but I don't use NMM nor will I ever. Honestly I will go to a Chinese / Japanese site to get a mod I know is on the nexus because I don't want to support them anymore than I have to. I have watched great modders, one after another pack up and close up shop due to the complete fucktards that run the show overthere. Not to mention their "inner circle" of bone-smoking ass kissers that do nothing but look for ways to get others in trouble or banned.

BTW: there is a V2 consisting of a heavy armor base. Pic and link in the first post.

(I have not installed the V2 version yet as I'm working on something else atm. I do not know if it replaces the original or if anything other than what it looks like due to sample pic.)

Not sure if this has been said, but for some reason when I install the Heavy and Light elf armors, the textures and the mesh of the forsworn disappear.

i.e. their feet are missing, no purple boots. Completely missing.

I backtracked to the original blog and updated to no avail. Even tried using BSAUnpack to put the original mesh there and that didn't work either.

Anyone else having this problem?

Archived