ENB problem

So I've been in the market for an ENB for my skyrim, but when I install one the eyes of my character will be gone and any body textures I added through racemenu like tattoos or anything of the sort will vanish. I tried different ENBs with the same results happening. When I uninstall everything that has to do with the ENB, everything is back to normal. Anyone have any ideas on what's clashing? Could it be racemenu and the ENB?

So I've been in the market for an ENB for my skyrim, but when I install one the eyes of my character will be gone and any body textures I added through racemenu like tattoos or anything of the sort will vanish. I tried different ENBs with the same results happening. When I uninstall everything that has to do with the ENB, everything is back to normal. Anyone have any ideas on what's clashing? Could it be racemenu and the ENB?

A good test is to disable racemenu and see if atleast the eyes are okay first. That gives some idea about if the ENB and racemenu clash. Atleast until someone who knows more of this problem has a direct solution.

Archived