HELP! Underforge is locked up!

Vancien

So, my character in Skyrim is a hybrid vampire/lycan. Apparently Skyrim most likely views me as either cured of Lycanthropy or a Vampire. I have tried curing myself of diseases but I am also running Better Vampires and Moonlight Tales.  

My problem is, the Underforge is locked up and does not have any interaction to open the door. This happens when you either, aren't yet completed with the quest lines to become a Werewolf, Whiterun is under attack or you have cured yourself of Lycanthropy. 

I have searched online and tried the code for quest completion although, I do not believe this helped me since I already completed the quest lines. The last time I infected myself with Lycanthropy I used Moonlight Tales. Aela still had the option to become a Werewolf prior. 

I also tried disabling collision and walking strait into the place but apparently it's not actually under the Skyforge, lol. There isn't anything there. The reason I need access again is I have yet to unlock all of the totems inside by praying for totemic calls. 

I have not tried loading in without Moonlight or Better Vampires yet. I will be doing that next. Any suggestions on things to try? 

Thanks in advance for suggestions, 

Van

So, my character in Skyrim is a hybrid vampire/lycan. Apparently Skyrim most likely views me as either cured of Lycanthropy or a Vampire. I have tried curing myself of diseases but I am also running Better Vampires and Moonlight Tales.  

My problem is, the Underforge is locked up and does not have any interaction to open the door. This happens when you either, aren't yet completed with the quest lines to become a Werewolf, Whiterun is under attack or you have cured yourself of Lycanthropy. 

I have searched online and tried the code for quest completion although, I do not believe this helped me since I already completed the quest lines. The last time I infected myself with Lycanthropy I used Moonlight Tales. Aela still had the option to become a Werewolf prior. 

I also tried disabling collision and walking strait into the place but apparently it's not actually under the Skyforge, lol. There isn't anything there. The reason I need access again is I have yet to unlock all of the totems inside by praying for totemic calls. 

I have not tried loading in without Moonlight or Better Vampires yet. I will be doing that next. Any suggestions on things to try? 

Thanks in advance for suggestions, 

Van

Try this: Open your console and type 'coc whiterununderforge'

And this handy little site lets you quickly look up interior/exterior cells in case you run into similar problems later on.

http://skyrimsearch.com/cells.php?h=0&d=0&CID&CP=143

Guest Omega1084

Clipping through the door wouldn't help as unlike most games Skyrim doesn't have loading zones behind doors, if the trigger for loading doesn't work then it doesn't work.

The coc command is your best bet, though that can also cause problems sometimes.

COC would be your only hope, but they'll probably be hostile.

I figured out how to become both a werewold and a vampire even on an XBox. :o But it doesn't play well. You can go to Volkihar and they aren't friendly and the wolves in the underforge will generally be hostile.

Yeah, I have transformed into a Werewolf outside Jorrvaskr and guess who went Werewolf with me? Yep, all of the companions. But then they attacked me.. Like what the fuck? I am the Alpha you dumb shits! So they all died a horrible death and I feasted on their hearts. At least before I loaded my save. :D

I will try the coc command, been busy as hell cleaning today. Should have some time this evening. Headed out on the town for a bit now. I shall let you all know of my results. 

Many thanks, 

Van

Archived