Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Ok, I'm having trouble installing this mod. 

I only want the lesbian animations, which is why I downloaded only the Lesbian.rar file from Zynisch's original post.

I don't know where to extract the lesbian.rar files to, but I'm able to get the menu of sexlab in the game. 

Also, how do I start an animation? Is it a conversation option, or what?

The lesbian animations are already included in sexlab, you don't need the file here. All the files besides the Zynanimation files are for modders only. As to starting the animations, you need another sexlab mod for that. I recommend Sexlab Submit.

I only want the lesbian animations, which is why I downloaded only the Lesbian.rar file from Zynisch's original post.

I don't know where to extract the lesbian.rar files to, but I'm able to get the menu of sexlab in the game. 

The lesbian animations are already included in sexlab, you don't need the file here. All the files besides the Zynanimation files are for modders only. As to starting the animations, you need another sexlab mod for that. I recommend Sexlab Submit.

SexLab Match Maker work with all Zynisch Animations..?

Probably, but I don't use Matchmaker so I wouldn't know.

Probably, but I don't use Matchmaker so I wouldn't know.

I tried the DP animation with Match Maker and SexLab (not the last version), but I noticed that some of the animation stage, lasts too few seconds and then re-initialize the animation stage (I disabled the SexLab Auto-Stage change),

because the Stage of ainmation, last for a few seconds then reboot the stage by itself..? :unsure:

So I finally got around to installing these and I must say I am very impressed, they are all very well done abd look really hot.

1 annoying bit about Double Penetration is that when it switches to a new phase of the scene, it first does the intro to the previous phase.

For instance when it goes into the orgasm phase, the characters first redo the whole lying down on the ground thing, like the did at the start of the previous phase. It does look a little annoying but otherwise its very good.

Others above me put this more eloquently with fewer words :)

Great job!

Con I see to these is if you have auto advance to next stage unchecked as it will look weird constantly getting into position, penetrate, getting into position, penetrate.

The Zynisch's DP is one of the best SexLab animations ever! :blush:

I have auto advance to next stage unchecked in SexLab MCM menu, as it will look constantly getting into position, penetrate for a few seconds, getting into position, penetrate for a few seconds.. :(

but why is this happening ?

with other SexLab animations "rewind" this does not happen, because he does it with the beautiful DP animation instead ?

there is a way to solve..? :-/

@ Zynisch  it would be possible to make a new TP animation with TBBP support and HDT pysics, something like this:

blonde-slave-sucking-dick-while-getting-

bound-woman-in-rough-interracial-dp.jpg

bound-slave-in-interracial-double-penetr

If you have resetted and cleaned sexlab succesfully, the scenes should show up in the lists along with all the old scenes and they are available through Romance or Submit or whatever other mod you use to start sex. There is no seperate spell to start these scenes.

are they random occurrences or you can actually select lets start femdom or dp or threesome etc. as there is no options in my dialogue for anything but that was already there. I have resetted sexlab animations but i didnt clean it. I have selected the stuff in the mcm which it is in there but no options allow me to use them. in game.

HI! I want to ask about femdom animation.

when start the femdom animation in the game, it did not same as your example.

the animation works little bit creepy.(position of actors(man and female) looks odd)

How can i fix it? 

Could you be a little bit more specific? Or make some Screenshots?

Con I see to these is if you have auto advance to next stage unchecked as it will look weird constantly getting into position, penetrate, getting into position, penetrate.

The Zynisch's DP is one of the best SexLab animations ever! :blush:

I have auto advance to next stage unchecked in SexLab MCM menu, as it will look constantly getting into position, penetrate for a few seconds, getting into position, penetrate for a few seconds.. :(

but why is this happening ?

with other SexLab animations "rewind" this does not happen, because he does it with the beautiful DP animation instead ?

there is a way to solve..? :-/

@ Zynisch  it would be possible to make a new TP animation with TBBP support and HDT pysics, something like this:

"The Animations only work for a few seconds. I don't know if there is an way to loop only a particular part of an animation, so that you are not going to see the transitions all the time."

From Post #120.

I don't think that there is an solution yet.

Maybe there will be a 4some Animation, but first comes the new Doggystile.

are they random occurrences or you can actually select lets start femdom or dp or threesome etc. as there is no options in my dialogue for anything but that was already there. I have resetted sexlab animations but i didnt clean it. I have selected the stuff in the mcm which it is in there but no options allow me to use them. in game.

I don't know how this works with dialogues. I'm only playing with SexLab Matchmaker, so I cant help you. Sorry. :(

It looks like there are still a few who don't know how to install my Animations correctly. I'm going to do a Step by Step instruduction with Screenshots, wich should explain everything exactly.

Alright, first things first: For creating the very first "true" DP-Animation I applaud you! These animations look gorgeous, and I really, really hop that

you come up with a couple of additional ones.

And because I am greedy and unthankful :angel: : A DP the other way around (Cowgirl style) would be much appreaciated, and maybe a more "aggressive" DP for those encounters in the wild with bandits? 

Anyway, great work so far! :)

However, I could only get the missionary to work ingame, my judgement of the DP is based only on the previews in this thread. Sexlab Matchmaker simply refuses to start the DP ingame. The animations must be there however. Zyn-Missionary works like a charm, and all three anims show up in the SexLab Menu as toggable...

But whenever three chars try to engage, they either use the trycicle or devils threeway, or, if everything is unticked and only the DP is left checked, they all do nothing? Anyone maybe has an idea why that happens? Do I miss something here? :wacko:

HI! I want to ask about femdom animation.

when start the femdom animation in the game, it did not same as your example.

the animation works little bit creepy.(position of actors(man and female) looks odd)

How can i fix it? 

Could you be a little bit more specific? Or make some Screenshots?

Frankly, I deleted the Femdom animation currently. so hard to take a screenshots.

I only use the other zynanimation.

the thing i said creepy(sorry for this kind of expression), i mean the position of male and female actors.

When Femdom animation working in the game, the position of male and female actors are revered.

(female actor doing the animation on the male's position and male actor doing animation ob the female's position)

It did not working as your Femdom spoiler.

*I hope you can understand what i want to say. English is not my mother language so some of my expression may very 

impolite and there are some broken English. I am very sorry for this.

Alright, first things first: For creating the very first "true" DP-Animation I applaud you! These animations look gorgeous, and I really, really hop that

And because I am greedy and unthankful :angel: : A DP the other way around (Cowgirl style) would be much appreaciated, and maybe a more "aggressive" DP for those encounters in the wild with bandits? 

However, I could only get the missionary to work ingame, my judgement of the DP is based only on the previews in this thread. Sexlab Matchmaker simply refuses to start the DP ingame. The animations must be there however. Zyn-Missionary works like a charm, and all three anims show up in the SexLab Menu as toggable...

But whenever three chars try to engage, they either use the trycicle or devils threeway, or, if everything is unticked and only the DP is left checked, they all do nothing? Anyone maybe has an idea why that happens? Do I miss something here? :wacko:

Hi i have the same Problem. I cant start the animation weather with submit nore with defeat...

Hi i have the same Problem. I cant start the animation weather with submit nore with defeat...

I have the same problem with threesomes.  Also use Submit.

Also could you please add a date or revision to your file names?

How are you trying to start it ? through dialogue or rape ?

Also, what categories have you ticked it off in ? normal, foreplay or aggressive ?

@Zynisch

I wonder if you can make a scene/phase by combining 2 different "movies". One that is the getting-into-position part and 1 that is the actual sex part, that you have looped for several minutes so only the people that have phases lasting longer than that will see the getting-into-position bit again.

I would love to see a threesome animation that did not begin as a threesome. Stage one would be two people (probably women) enjoying each other, while a third character (male) looks on, voyeuristically, perhaps sitting in a chair, perhaps drinking. Stage two would be spectator joining action, with two mouths on his cock. Stage three would be serious action (anal and 69 if two females and a male).

If the sexes were two males and a female, stage one would be simple bj; stage two, two dicks and one mouth; stage three, DP.

I have the same problem with threesomes.  Also use Submit.

Also could you please add a date or revision to your file names?

I might add this: After some more experimenting around I finally saw the DP-Animation used in-game...

It was strange though. I had ticked off all but the DP (aggressive as well as normal) and was doing the "Home-Delivery-Quest" of Radant Prostitution. There you visit two clients and a threesome is always guaranteed to happen. However the game told me in a message that NONE of the THREESOMES was ticked and threfore it wouldn't work ...

But it simply started the DP?  i don't complain but found this a bit strange and therefore wanted to report it. I am not using Submit, only Defeat (and tere also couldn't get the DP to show up by now) My entire Skyrim is completly fresh installed, with the latest versions of every Sexlab-Plugin...