Please help

If you can read and understand papyrus then please help with a constant CTD outdoors...It has only just started and I have never had this problem before, I have attached my papyrus log 0 if anyone can help me by being able to read it, I only see this and that and have no idea what I am looking at.. Many thanks.

Papyrus.0.log.zip

Hmm..... if you make an character while using love another life and leave an house do you get it then to? it might be same problem as i have been having... that you have to many mods loading at the same time.. try deactivate some.. or if its a specific place it might be some mods in the same place that's conflicting.

Hope it helps you. :)

Nah been playing for hours, just installed a few mods then it started.... just started to use BOSS to see if it helps me.. Uninstalled CUYC but still get it, yet also have Frostfall (Now uninstalled) going to start fresh and see what BOSS can do for me..

Nah been playing for hours, just installed a few mods then it started.... just started to use BOSS to see if it helps me.. Uninstalled CUYC but still get it, yet also have Frostfall (Now uninstalled) going to start fresh and see what BOSS can do for me..

A good number of the errors in the log were from those two mods. You can try going back to a save that was from before you installed those.

I found a lot of problems are done when you skip the main Skyrim Helgen intro, something to do with Helgen. I used Skyrim unbound and love that mod, but with other mods running along side Skyrim Unbound I feel no option but to uninstall the above mods Unbound as well and start fresh. BOSS has done wonders for my load order and set them up as they should be, unrecognised esp placed at bottom of load order...

Archived