1.42Alpha2 FNIS error

FNIS Behavior V5.0   05/03/2014 15:49:19
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\JEUX\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Unknown (232 bones)   male: Unknown (232 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V?.? ...
Reading SexLabERROR(2010): OLD FNIS version? Bad option in Animation List, line:  97 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  B1.2

I get this after installing sexlab with the latest FNIS version.

Try reading the stickied post on the FNIS comment section on Nexus. 

The Error 2010 when reading the new FNIS Spellss 5.0 AnimationList is probably caused by country specific differences.

I have uploaded FNIS Behaviors 5.0 fix2 (2nd UPDATE) which should fix the problem Just install on top of 5.0

If this is not your issue, provide more info (which creature pack?  which version of SexLab?  etc).

I did read, but since Ive never installed nor used FNIS spells, I thought it wouldnt be the matter.

Im trying with the fix right now, just in case.

Otherwise Ive used sexlab 1.39b w/o any problem till now, But it was with FNIS 5.0Beta, not the 5.0 release.

Installed the 5.0 then either sexlab alpha or 1.39b had the 2010 error.

/e : Well it "solved" the FNIS laoding errors, but I still get no animation to toggle via the menu.

After a quick research Ive found the vcomp120/100.dll were causing such error, but I already have them in my SysWOW64 folder.

And guess what sexlab framework without animation is kinda boring ^^'

In SexLab's MCM, "Rebuild&Clean" tab, try "Reset Animation Registry". Otherwise, you're missing something for the SexLab installation. In this case, try to just reinstall SL overwriting all the files.

Archived