Skyrim bluescreens with skyui

so yeah, this is a more serious topic than i started a few weeks ago..

i guess i'll start off saying i built my computer back in January (not even 2 months ago) and skyrim ran awesome on my old computer, as well as my new rig. i recently started modding it again (old rig was modded to oblivion) and i end up blue screening. every time it blue screens, it corrupts my tes mod manager settings (i just delete those and it's fixed, no big deal) but it also corrupts the esp&esm files i loaded (up to and including the one i need- skyrim itself) so for the first time in my life i'm glad i have STEAM, i just reverify the cashe and alls dandy (still have to redownload mods tho). 

before i go into my troubleshooting- it bluescreens before the beth logo is even halfway done with it's appearance. idk if that'll help anyone, but i figure it's worth mentioning.

now it's taken me a month testing this on and off to figure out that one of the mods that does this consistently (never got it to work) is skyui. now most blue screens are a graphical/hardware problem. does anyone know a good reason that skyui would blue screen skyrim- which would've worked perfectly without it?

thanks in advance for those willing to help

bloody hell how have i never heard of that before? thanks man, i'll be able to use that for a few thigns....

But Skyrim? downloaded whocrashed, found  two dll. files from my OS were making the problem. so after a day long reinstall of my OS i turn on Skyrim...

and i didn't bluescreen.

i'm pretty fucking happy now. thank you sir, for bringing this to my attention.

Archived