Construction Set Extender crashes when opening script editor

OBSE 21beta2 ? (I currently use CSE 6.0.0.925 with obse 21b2 and am not seeing your error)

ShadeMe is up to version 6.2 CSE so I do not know if asking on his release thread will get help or if he will just say update.

But here is link if you want-> Link

Hopefully someone here or there will be able to assist you better than I.

Mem

I have a very useless infobit to add - normally wouldn't do it, but it seems people are getting out of ideas.

I also couldn't get CS with CSE to work, by doing it the..... umm.... "proper way". I vaguely remember that way back, i got some error on launch or crash.

Then i.... didn't do "something" >.>

Sorry, i don't remeber the details anymore - does the CSE normally come with a modified exe of CS? I vaguely remember something like that.

Anyways, i just use the normal CS that came with oblivion, and launch it a batchfile that contains: start obse_loader -editor

Another thing i might have done, is to remove some DLLs that came with CSE, and instead only used the normal OBSE runtime DLLs.

EDIT: here are the binaries i have in my oblivion main dir:

atimgpud.dll
binkw32.dll
globalinputmonitor.dll
obse_1_2_416.dll
obse_editor_1_2.dll
ssce5432.dll
vcomp100.dll
lame.exe
oblivion.exe
oblivionlauncher.exe
obse_loader.exe
tesconstructionset.exe

Ark, that looks suspiciously like a .Net framework error, what version of .Net do you have installed? And have you tried running it as Admin.?

EDIT: It's working now, it seems I forgot to 'Unblock' the archive before extracting it to the Oblivion Root folder.

Archived