HDT Werewolves

Scaling them should be fine, but if you are worried about them turning out misshaped, then it's best to put the meshes into an editing program and remodel them.

It would seem whatever scaling I do in nifscope won't carry over into the actual game itself. Do all three nodes for each breast need to be rescaled? Forgive my ineptitude with nifscope if there is something obvious I'm overlooking.

It would seem whatever scaling I do in nifscope won't carry over into the actual game itself. Do all three nodes for each breast need to be rescaled? Forgive my ineptitude with nifscope if there is something obvious I'm overlooking.

No, it is not necessary to scale all three nodes--just scale the ones named: "NPC L Breast P1", "NPC R Breast P1","NPC L Breast P2", "NPC R Breast P2","NPC L Breast P3", and "NPC R Breast P3" in the 'skeleton.nif' and it should work. Be sure to save after scaling the bones (and make a backup  of the original file just in case).

No, it is not necessary to scale all three nodes--just scale the ones named: "NPC L Breast P1", "NPC R Breast P1","NPC L Breast P2", "NPC R Breast P2","NPC L Breast P3", and "NPC R Breast P3" in the 'skeleton.nif' and it should work. Be sure to save after scaling the bones (and make a backup  of the original file just in case).

By the Nine you're a wizard, thank you so much! I had been pulling my hair out all yesterday in an attempt to solve this.

I noticed something odd, or at least I find it odd. I'm using the hdt werewolf (6 breasts) from the first post. Only the bottom most pair of breasts seam to scale on the werewolf with the pc. The top two pairs remain what I assume are the default size. I'm using a body created from BodySlide 2 with pregnancy, so I'm not sure if the bottom most pair are linked to the pc's chest or her belly. However I think the top most breasts are the ones that ought to scale (if not all of them). Here is the body that I currently have and the slider set I use to make it, as well as the skeleton (the most current xpms skeleton I could find).

Here is a skeleton of the breasts detached from the belly:

attachicon.gifalt_werewolf_skeleton.zip

Hope this helps!

Helped me a lot thank you Jacques00!

So far so good, it worked like a charm for me, but be carefull not to touch the NPC PRE breast it might give you some wierd results lol.

I'm trying to add even more boobies on the back of my femaleww (the one with 6boobs already, yeah i want my werewolf boobies that bad :D ) would it work to just duplicate the boobs branch in nifskope and place the duplicates where i want them to be?

Cause i've been trying to edit the mesh in blender, but i'm too much of a noob to get it to work (spent a few night learning from tutorials and stuff, and i'm not really sure about what i'm doing yet)

forgot the screenshot to show what i'm trying to do so you get the idea:post-520799-0-94304700-1411156288_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to add even more boobies on the back of my femaleww (the one with 6boobs already, yeah i want my werewolf boobies that bad :D ) would it work to just duplicate the boobs branch in nifskope and place the duplicates where i want them to be?

Cause i've been trying to edit the mesh in blender, but i'm too much of a noob to get it to work (spent a few night learning from tutorials and stuff, and i'm not really sure about what i'm doing yet)

If they are static, all you need to do is re-skin the extra breasts to match the main body mesh. But if you want them to move independently from the body, you'll need to add nodes to the skeleton (make sure they are not named the same as the current existing bones), and then re-skin weights to the new bones and the body. This is the gist of what to do, but as far as actually doing it, it may be a very tedious process (not to mention having to break the mesh's areas into different dismemberment parts so the game can read it properly). Then, after adding the bones, you'll need to define the new bone nodes in the .xml with the matching names and desired values to make them move on their own.

Oh well, thank you for such precise information.. maybe i'll get it done after a few months lol cause just the "creating new bones" part seems hardcore process for the beginner i am.

I'll have to learn a few more things before having bouncy boobies on the back of my female ww! :P

Anyway, it's been a pleasure to get an answer from my favorite artist, so many of my fetishes and fantasies are born and related to your drawings, i based most of my skyrim followers on your tranformation art and i've been following you on other sites for years. You are like a divinity to me dude, i'm one of your most frenzied stalker :heart:

10 boobs? whoa. Back boobs! when normal boobs are simply not enough!

hehe, how can you ever have enough boobs!? I would add more once i get the skills to do so.. i'd like to play a giant blob of boobs squirting milk all around to damage vilains

i named the blender project for the nif i'm trying to work on : Wereboobs lol :angel:

• 1 month later...

First off gotta say, big fan of your work jacques, here and elsewhere.

Love the mod, but there are no _2 and _3 versions of the 6 breasted werewolf, and that was unfortunate in my opinion. I'd like to request those (and any bigger / higher numbers you would be inclined to make).

You can get the desired effect yourself by scaling the bones in NifSkope. Larger scales cause them to collide in odd ways though, so you may get a stray boob sticking out to the side every once in a while.

Holy crap that was a fast reply for this fourm. I've never used NifSkope, but if its just adjusting the scale of something, I think I will give it a try.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with the HDT physics extension, Female Werewolf HDT Preset #00, and the "normal" female werewolf? For me it works fine with the HDT physics preset and six breasted werewolves, but with the HDT preset and "normal" werewolves their bits flap around wildly (although, if you were trying to make a twerking video...). The "normal" werewolves work fine without the HDT preset (and HDT appears to be enabled as well). Not really an issue, just wondering.

So, I downloaded nifscope, opened femalebodywerewolf_0.nif and was able to edit the scale of the breasts/butt. It looked decent in the preview window, although looking at the the differences between _0 to _3 it seems jacques00 did more than just adjust the scale for those.

However, trying to use them in skyrim gave me a mess of polygons with some going off to infinity. I thought my changing the scale to 2 (from 1) may have been too much, so I cut it back and tried 1.5, then 1.05, but same thing happened each time. So I tried just loading the file in nifscope and saving it (no changes) and the same thing happened. I feel like there is a setting or something I'm missing but I wouldn't know where to start.

Edit: Well, upon further messing with it, it appears I should be editing skeleton.nif, not femalebodywerewolf_0.nif.

Love the mod, but there are no _2 and _3 versions of the 6 breasted werewolf, and that was unfortunate in my opinion. I'd like to request those (and any bigger / higher numbers you would be inclined to make).

Thank you, I'm glad you like my work!

Unfortunately not for public release... at least not yet anyway.

buxom_female_werewolf.zip

(Shh, it's a secret!)

also might want to add a note that u have to install the hdt werewolfs first or your female werewolfs have no head hands or feet.

This is because the .esp from my mod enables visibility for those slots on the werewolf (I had to open them up due to bone-skinning limitations of the mesh files). You can either place the .esp from my mod later in the mod load order, or remove it and edit the .esp from the other mod to allow the same changes as mine.

If I install this mod and all the necessary systems, is it an adequate replacement for sexlab werewolves for sexlab purposes?

I am uncertain of SexLab Werewolves since I haven't looked too much into it or tried it myself, so I cannot say. This mod however, is just simply a mod that breaks the werewolf into weight-compatible and gender-compatible meshes, with compatibility for HDT Physics Extension and SoS (Light) functioning. This mod does not require the use of SexLab since it has no SexLab functions, but it can be used with or without SexLab with no issues that I'm aware of.

Thank you, I'm glad you like my work!

Unfortunately not for public release... at least not yet anyway.

attachicon.gifbuxom_female_werewolf.zip

(Shh, it's a secret!)

I wish there was an option with not quite so big of a butt.

I'm trying this myself and having no luck. I'm using the two breasted skeleton from the Moonlight Tales/Werewolf Mastery pack and I have scaled the two nodes I can find that match your description but I'm just not seeing any changes. I'm assuming by scaling everyone is talking about the option found in the Transform>Edit window right? Or am I missing something, sorry to be a pain, I'm just not too familiar with nifskope yet. 

I'd like to try to try and get the size to this here if possible: 

10989-5-1336232087.jpg

I figure its the same path it would be without Moonlight Tales, but mine is Data\Meshes\actors\Werewolfbeast\Character Assets where I can find the nifs for the male and female werewolf bodies and thier skeleton. Theres the Moonlight Tales folder itself too but that simply contains all the meshes for the seperate skins and I'm assuming they piggyback off of the skeleton in the previous folder. As for saving the nif properly I simply hit the save as button at the top and overwrote the file. When I've made some armor mash ups I've had to right click the main root and go to Transform>Apply to get the changes in game which I tried but still, its not happening. 

You need to rename one of the files _1, and replace the one you already have. I suggest also making a backup of the one you already have. The files are numbered in order of increasing breast and butt size. If you also want scaling based on the weight slider, you need to either install the _0 file, or rename the smallest size you want as _0, and the largest _1.

I apologize, I forgot that you need the skeleton provided with HDT Werewolves. Also, there is no difference between male and female werewolves by default, so you need the .esp as well if you don't want male werewolves to seem to change sex when they transform. The change can be integrated into your Werewolf overhaul of choice, which is easy to do with the Creation Kit if you know how. There are instructions for that earlier in the thread.