A mod i would like to build

wulfgear09

OK..I just recently found you great people and have tried most of the mods that are up my alley . and found them all enjoyable..but not exactly what i want :P

Now then i wondered if there is a modder out there who might help me with an idea of mine to make a mod,here is the premise of my idea.i

it combines the ideas of defeat and sanguine debauchery. what i liked about defeat was the fact when our heroine is knocked down she is passed around to the creatures/villains in the queque and is then able to try and escape or fight after her brutal treatment. and with Sd the slavery of concept is great in several ways she is stripped and made to beg to please or else.

Now here is my idea to combine these ideas

1:hero is incapacitated and knocked down.

2:she is then stripped of armor and weapons.

3:passed around to the baddies in sexual and torture animations ,whippings , restraints , devices.

4:end of first sequence,she is then released to fight,run or submit or beaten into submission.

5.repeat steps 2-3 if made captive

6:as captive her slavery begins with random restraints always including collar and mobility restrictive gear.

7:she then has options of pleasing or being abused by master(s) to either gain limited freedoms and possible escape chances or greater forms of punishment and bdsm treatment / devices.

8:i would like to see more interaction during this time with the population of the cell ,ie rape, whippings ,device usage all in a random non pc prompted format ..it just happens.

so anyways this is my idea is it possible and is there anyone who would like to help me .I know nothing of modding i dabbled with modding in morrowind but nothing worth talking about.I am a decent writer of stories and will write dialog and story lines  and help any way i can.

sorry if i posted in the wrong place if so I hope an admin moves it. and as for defeat and sanguine they don't work together all that well SD takes over and defeat and it clash Sanguine wins and you get a single act and the slavery begins.

Once again sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

Archived